Six: Waking Up

Severus

His head ached when he woke up the next morning. But he wasn't alone, no, of course he wasn't. Sex and alcohol often went hand in hand with him, almost in the same way a dose of amortentia would be on someone else, damn alcoholic genes. He was holding the witch Dumbledore told him to surveillance, the one he saw Harry Potter and her brunette girl with earlier in Diagon Alley. They looked like any other wizarding family, although the bushy haired girl could have easily passed as her daughter if she herself was old enough to be her mother. Somehow, that did not seem likely.

He should not have slept with her after picking her up from The Dragon Pit, but godsdamn, she was strikingly beautiful, and still was now with zero makeup on. He passed out with her in his arms after their passionate lovemaking session, and woke up holding her. He gently kissed her temple, and gently released her from his grip. She rolled over to seek the warmth of his arms, and he hunted for his jeans on the floor. He found his briefs as well, and silently left the bedroom. He found the bathroom easily enough, and began taking a shower. He let the nearly scalding hot water run down his body as he washed his hair and body, soothing the usual morning aches in his muscles.

He then felt Hermione's arms wrap around his waist from behind, and he kissed her lightly. "This is unwise," He remarked, pulling her to him so that their bodies were flush.

Hermione nodded, trailing her fingers down his chest, and around to grab his ass, and grind her hips into his. "Yes. But I don't care. Do you?"

He knew that he should, but in that moment of time, he did not. "No. What would you have of me, witch?"

She began stroking his cock, which began springing to attention for her. "Mmm...I think one last go where I ride your big deatheater cock in the shower, and possibly breakfast afterwards."

Severus smirked, "Ah. A tall order to be sure, bit one I can fulfill, I think."

She resumed stroking him, and he moaned at that. Damn, she certainly knew how to keep him wanting more. She kissed down his chest, and began to expertly jack and blow his dick until he was a moaning hot mess, putty in her hands, essentially. But no, he didn't want to finish in her mouth, he had an abhorrence for that activity, and only whores did such a disgraceful activity in his mind.

"Get up, I want to finish inside you," He ordered. He knew he was pushing his luck there, but he didn't care, really.

Hermione obeyed, and they kissed and explored one another under the shower head, the water running down their bodies like a delicious hot torrent. He lifted up one of her legs, and circled his thumb around her clit, which had already grown quite sensitive, and settled her leg around his waist. He slid inside her tight wetness, and rocked his hips into her, as he roughly took her mouth, his tongue plunging past her lips to taste and devour the inside of her mouth. She tasted so sweet, even underneath her morning breath, and he rocked his hips further and further inside of her, his pace getting more frenzied as he grew more and more turned on.

Hermione nearly scratched his back whole as she held on to him for support, and moaned and whimpered against him as he buried himself balls deep into her with every deep, fast thrust. He nipped and made hickeys along her throat, and the tops of her sizable breasts. He loved her body, and although it wasn't a toned one, he loved its litheness and even the freckles and moles really gave her slender body character. Hermione moved with him, and when he felt her inside clench hard around him, he finished inside her as well.

His breathing was ragged as he rested his forehead against hers as he slowly withdrew out of her, the look of his seed leaking out of her a sexy sight, indeed. Hermione slowed her breathing down as well, and kissed him softly.