Sixteen: The Love Test

Severus

He was at The Dragon Pit yet again, but this time, he was going to be testing out his theory of could he get it up for any other witch? He located the head dominatrix Suzette, a nice, caring witch when not on duty, but when she was Madame Medusa, she brooked no nonsense from her collared subs when they misbehaved. She was drinking with her latest trainee, a slender blonde girl who was still a bit shy of the locale. Suzette was a bit too heavyset for his taste, but she was one of his few female friends when he first became a deatheater graduating out of Hogwarts, and into Luteins Apothecary Academy he needed a job, so she hooked him up as one of the Dominants once she saw that he had the 'talent,' for it.

She greeted him with a sunny smile, "Oh, Severus dear. How lovely to see you once again! I was wondering if you would show yourself after leaving with that brunette angel in red a few months back. What can I do for you?"

He took a deep breath and spat it out, "I...I need a girl for the night. Just...sex, no full on scene."

She toyed with her red and black curls. "I see. Welp, I'm not one to judge. What type would you care for? I know you used to love gingers."

Severus winced at his past association with Lily Evans Potter. "No. A brunette, one with brown eyes if you can manage it, although I don't really care what her eye color is to be honest."

Suzette held out her hand for the money, and he paid her usual fee. She stashed it away in her black lame bodice, which showed a generous view of her huge breasts for everyone to see. "I think I have just the girl for you. Lola! Get over here!"

A slender brunette girl with long straight hair, and hazel, almost werewolf-like eyes, and dressed in a see through sky blue baby doll nightie and lace thong walked up to them.

"This here is Lola, and this is Master Prince. He will be taking you in hand for a bit," Suzette introduced, "Obey his orders without question, or you will deal with me. Is that clear, slave?"

Like the trained sub she was, Lola averted her eyes from him, and answered her Mistress. "Yes, Mistress M."

"Good, she's all yours."

"Thank you, Mistress M."

"You're welcome Master Prince."

He tugged on the witch's silver chain attached to her spiky collar, and led her upstairs to one of the playrooms. He picked his old room 34, and locked the door behind him.

"Undress me."

"Yes, sir."

She went to work, quickly undressing him, and he undressed her as well. She didn't have Hermione's curves, nor larger breasts as he favored usually, but her youthful body pleased him, no doubt about it. "On your knees," He ordered.

She obeyed, averting her eyes, and he felt along her body, and felt himself grow hard in response. She shivered in response, and winced when she saw his Dark Mark tattoo. He rolled his eyes at that. If the mosmorta tattoo scared her, she certainly wouldn't last long in a club frequently patronized by deatheaters, most worse than him.

"S-Should I lie on the bed, Master?"

"Did I give you permission to speak?"