Seventy-Five: I Must Not Tell Lies Pt. 2

Harry

Professor Umbridge led him, Crabbe, and Goyle by wand point into the Forbidden Forest. Crabbe whispered in Harry's ear, "What's the plan? I know you and Drake is real smart, but I hate her. My dad's desperate and all that, so anythin' you got up your sleeve better be good."

Harry smirked, "Don't worry. We're headed into centaur territory, and they don't harm students. Umbitch hates anything besides cats."

Crabbe chuckled. "Ah yeah, I gets it. Goyle's an idiot, but he's a good friend for all that. I'll follow your lead, Potter."

"Cool. Just pretend I'm a prisoner still."

"Got it."

As they headed deeper into centaur territory, Umbridge started to get worried. "H-How much further, Mr Potter? Remember, I will punish you greatly if you are playing me false."

"We're almost there," Harry assured her. He was almost at the spot where the dead unicorns were being fed on by Voldemort four years ago, and that was when they heard the sounds of centaur hooves running around them, circling them.

Umbridge held her wand out. "There isn't a weapon, isn't there you brats?"

Harry rolled his eyes. "Gee, I think the toad has learned a new trick, hasn't she guys?"

Gregory Goyle laughed, and Crabbe smirked, "I think so, Potter. What House is she in? I could swear she's as stupid as a Gryffindor..."

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

The centaurs were closer to them now, and despite this being part of the plan, he was a bit afraid of Firenze not being part of this scouting party, because at least Firenze was Hagrid's friend. He could hear arrows being nocked in their bows as a lone centaur rode into the clearing they were standing in. He had a silvery mane, and appeared older than Firenze, who had a bushy black mane, if Harry remembered things right.

"What business do you have with these foals, human witch?" The silver maned centaur asked. "All of you are trespassing on our territory."

Umbridge snorted. "Your territory?! This land and the castle upon it belongs to the Ministry of Magic. Under the dictates of the rules for magical creatures of near human intelligence, your authority is nothing compared to the Ministry of Magic."

The centaur stomped his front hooves in annoyance. "Near human? Witch, you profane yourself by your own words. We cannot harm these young ones, it is true. But you, oh yes, you I think we can make an example of." The centaur used several quick neighs that sounded like horse gibberish to Harry, Goyle, and Crabbe, but were their own language, clearly.

"Well, you leave me with no choice then. Incarerous!" She cast with her wand. Ropes flew out of her wand, and hit the silver haired centaur. The centaurs grew angry, and two of them rushed in, and grabbed her by her arms. She was hoisted up in the air, and she screamed, "Mr Potter! Harry! T-Tell these filthy beasts that I mean them no harm!!"

"I'm sorry, Professor," Harry said calmly, "But I must not tell lies."

She was screaming bloody murder as she was carted off, and Gregory Goyle found her wand, and broke it in half. He threw it in the bushes, and Crabbe high fived his best friend.