Thirty-Four: A Tender Reunion

The door shut behind us, and Severus was kissing along my neck before I realized that we probably needed to cast silencing charms. "Severus...Mmm...Stop, for a minute."

He did, and looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "What is it?"

"Shouldn't we cast silencing charms?" I asked. "I know the staff, and Sebastian doesn't care, he's heard us before, but Sirius.."

Severus's smirk said it all. "Let him hear, darling. I have been without you for months, and if he can't handle our sounds then he can go outside, or leave entirely, I am not bothered by either outcome."

I took off his shirt, and chuckled, "You're right, and I have been aching for your touch." I kissed along his neck, playfully nipping there, leaving a hickey. "Put another baby inside me, my love."

A primal look of male pride flashed across his face as he removed my robe, and lifted my long silk nightgown over my head. He nibbled on my ear and whispered, "Gods, I love you, witch."

I smiled, stepping out of his arms to slip my knickers off one after the other down my legs. His obsidian eyes watched every movement intently. I loved how predatory he looked. I walked towards him, and flashed him a look in my eyes, and he nodded. I took off his belt, popped open the button on his pants, and pulled down the zipper. I got on my knees, and helped him take the rest of his dark jeans off.

I slipped his briefs off, and freed his cock. I knew that I didn't have to give him a blow job, and that he preferred to eat me out because he liked the reactions I gave, but I loved the feeling of empowerment that I received from pleasuring him with my hands and mouth. Besides, long before we ever became romantically involved, I often fantasized about serving detention by sucking him off, and swallowing his seed before I had to go back to Gryffindor Tower.

I began stroking him, and licking and kissing his length. Severus hissed in response, running his fingers through my hair as I smiled, winking up at him. I spit on his cock, lubricating it, and began jerking and taking him as far into my mouth as I could manage, and bobbing my head up and down on him. His grip on my head was gentle, but possessive as he moaned low in his throat, urging me on. I did, and picked up the pace, until he stopped me.

"Get on the bed. Now," He rasped. "It's my turn to worship you."

I nodded, and got to my feet. I laid on our bed, and he kissed and licked up my body, knowing exactly what made me tick. He squeezed my breasts and suckled them thoroughly, his tongue and lips playing with them. He then kissed up my throat, and crashed his mouth against mine, thrusting his tongue deep into my throat as our hands moved over each other.

Severus kissed down my body once again, and spread my legs wide so that he could kiss and lick my pussy before fingering me fast and deep. I reached my climax fairly quickly, and nearly screamed, it felt so good what he was doing to me. His eyes then locked with mine as he slid himself inside of me, and he moved slowly within me, each thrust deeper and deeper until he bottomed out. I moved with him, running my nails and hands up and down his broad back as he took me deep and almost rough.

We tried a few more positions, and ended up with me sitting in his lap as we held one another close, slowly grinding into each other as we kissed passionately. I lost control then, and so did he, our sounds of ecstasy loud in the house as we stared into each other's eyes. He rested his forehead against mine, trembling just as much as I was.

Without words, we expressed our love for each other. Tears filled my eyes, and he wiped them away with his thumbs. "Shhh, it's alright, my love," He whispered in my ear. "Never feel ashamed about being vulnerable in my arms."