Introduction

Hello and welcome to my first NFL imagines book! I am a huge football fan and I love so many of the players and writing so I decided to try my hand at this.

I don't write smut but I do hint at it. I will not write anything I'm uncomfortable with and if you requests something I'm not comfortable with, depending on what it is, I'll change it up.

|REQUEST ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED|

I only use "(Y/n)" when I write, so that everyone can read it. If requests are open, you can request an imagine by selecting a player from the list below, reading the rules, and PMing me. If you have any questions, please ask away.

———

The players that will be featured in this book are:

Joe Burrow
Justin Herbert
Josh Allen
Nick Bosa
Jimmy Garoppolo
George Kittle
Christian McCaffery
Sam Hubbard
Luke Kuechly
Ja'Marr Chase
Justin Jefferson
Evan McPherson
Dawson Knox
Cooper Kupp
Trey Hendrickson
Logan Wilson
Kenny Pickett
Matt Corral
Tee Higgins

———

If you want to, you can suggest some players for me to consider adding to my list. If you do suggest a player, I may or may not write for them. I'm sorry if I don't, but there are some players I'm not a huge fan of or I find it difficult to write them properly.

I think I covered everything and I hope anyone who reads this likes it :)

I hope you have a lovely day/night <3

Oh, I wanted to add something. I did say at the beginning that there isn't too many NFL books, but there are a few people I follow that have written or are writing fantastic NFL books that I would like to mention. You should really go check them out. (I'm so sorry if you didn't want me to tag you)

joeyschick
-jaredallen
bestiemads
-cleveland

———

Thank you for clicking on this book, even if you don't read it. I really appreciate it 🖤

-Alaina