/:/ Tom Brady \:\

Requested by Sportslover85

Title: Finally! After 5 Years!
Warnings: None
(Female pronouns are used)

————————

"You know," you begin from where you were laid on the hotel bed, "you didn't have to bring me to Hawaii. I would have been just fine celebrating our anniversary at home."

Tom laughed and put down his suitcase. He approached the bed and sat down next to you. "I like to spoil you, and you have wanted to go to Hawaii for a while now. I saw a perfect opportunity to take you, so stop whining and relax, woman."

With a roll of your eyes, you fell back into the mountain of pillows. "Such a gentleman." You said in a sarcastic drawl.

He plopped down beside you and it was nearly impossible to see him because of the suffocating pillows. He pushed them down with his elbow and rolled onto his side to face you. "Okay, okay, I'm sorry. Please stop whining and relax. Happy now?"

You shook your head and hid a smile behind a blank face. Between his brows creased and he tilted his head. "Why not? What does my beautiful wife need that would make her happy?"

The corners of your lips raised into a wide smile and your eyes lit up. "A kiss?" You threw out, already knowing that he wouldn't deny you.

"You don't even have to ask." With that, he leaned forward and landed a kiss to your lips. Before he could pull away, you reached up and grabbed the front of his shirt to kiss him for a few more seconds. When you parted, he was beaming.

Letting go of his shirt, you sank back into the pillows and placed your hands behind your head. "So, what are the plans for the rest of the day?" You looked over at him. "You've already taken me on a three hour cruise and treated me to an amazing breakfast and lunch; what else you got up that sleeve?"

"You'll have to wait and see." He smirked, leaning down to press a kiss to your forehead. You loudly groaned and rolled your eyes; done with all the surprises. He laughed at your dramatic ass.

"What do you have against surprises, my love?" He raised his eyebrows and asked. You scoffed and turned your gaze to the ceiling. "Do you know how hard it is to dress for an unknown occasion?"

He snorted. "Fine. I'll tell you the dress code if you agree to not complain anymore."

Your eyes instantly darted over to him and you stared for a long time without speaking a word.

"Alright, fine."

"Fine."

"Fine."

"I'm not going to say fine again because I know you'll trap us in an endless loop."

"Just tell me the damn dress code so that I can go pick out my outfit."

*One hour later*

Your husband had blindfolded you, trying to keep the surprise a surprise, but you knew exactly where you were as soon as you felt the sand between your toes.

You decided to say nothing. It was better to let him think he was surprising you rather than to ruin the excitement he felt from the idea of getting to surprise you. Surprises worked in such odd ways.