-|- Aiden Hutchinson -|-

{I wish my pictures would work 🥹}

Title: Cheerleader Problem
Warnings: Reader gets in a bit of a panic, a rude comment directed at the reader, and lots of crying

—————

There wasn't a thing in the world that could ruin your perfect, peaceful position on the couch.

Sure you had responsibilities that you probably should've been handling and chores at home that should be getting taken care of, but the couch just looked so comfy and inviting that you couldn't resist it.

It was a trap, that much was obvious, but it was one you willing fell into. You had snatched the Lions blanket from the back of the couch and thrown yourself onto the cushions, nearly suffocating yourself in the fluffiness of the blanket.

Some old Cartoon Network show was playing on the tv, but you hadn't stretched out across the couch to watch tv. You made yourself comfortable to take a nice, long nap that you probably shouldn't take but were going to take anyway.

You were teetering on the edge of falling asleep. You could hear someone moving around in the kitchen and the voices from the tv, but it was background noise to you. You were almost there...the doors to a nice dream stood before you. They begin to open and you take a step forward—

A hand wraps around your ankles and moves your legs off the right side of the couch, causing your eyes to fly open. You quickly sit up, pissed that the blond had moved you. Aidan was wearing a shit eating grin when he sat down in the spot your legs had been occupying. The audacity of him...

"Move it, Waluigi!" You growl grumpily, pushing at his legs with your feet. Your attack does nothing. He's too heavy to move anywhere, but that doesn't make you weaken your attempt to get him to move.

"This is my couch, Elsa!" He replies, pinching your big toe to make you stop kicking him, which works.

You pull your feet to your side of the couch and glare at him. "I just put socks on, so I can't help that my feet are still cold!"

"And I can't help that I take up a lot of space!" He argues, motioning to his body. "If you haven't noticed, (Y/n), I am large."

You laugh unexpectedly at the remark and stretch your legs out across his lap, knowing he won't shove them off. "Of course I've noticed, you're always in my space."

"This is my house," he reminds you, placing a hand on your ankle and rubbing his thumb in a circle into your skin.

Relaxing back into the pillows, you sigh in content and allow your eyes to fall shut. "I live here at this point," you say, gripping the blanket and securing it more tightly around your body.

"That you do," he smiles, beginning to play with the hem of your tall sock. They're lions socks he had bought for you as a joke. You wore them more often than he had expected you to and it warmed his heart. You never missed a chance to show your lions pride. The second he got the call, you became a die hard lions fan. You are his biggest supporter, which is saying a lot because his mom exists.

While he was in his own world, you had pulled out your phone and began to scroll on social media. It was football season, so obviously everything on your feed was football related. You were well aware of most of the stuff going on in the football world, thanks to having Aidan for a best friend, so nothing ever really caught your attention. But one post you hadn't seen before did pop up and you didn't ignore it.