[+] Tee Higgins [+]

This wasn't really requested. People just kept asking for Tee and I kept wanting Tee so this is for all you Tee lovers out there

Title: Make It Pink, Make It Blue
Warnings: Pregnancy and a horny Tee but also slightly horny reader oop—

—————

Tee walks into the empty room with a paint can in each hand, one filled with a light blue color and the other filled with a light pink color.

You're standing in the center of the nursery for the twins, yours and Tee's bundles of joy that are due to be born in mid-May. The plastic covering the floor announces your husband's arrival and you turn at the sound.

He sets the cans down next to the brushes and rollers and comes up behind you, his long arms wrapping around your waist and his chin falling onto your shoulder. His warm hands find the sides of your baby bump, a place his hands haven't stayed away from since the day you learned you were pregnant. It makes you wonder if it'll still be a habit of his after you give birth; if his hands will continue to fall onto your stomach despite there being no life within.

"How are we gonna do this?" He ask, eyeing the white walls of the room before looking to you.

You hum, going deep into thought for the hundredth time in the last 30 minutes. "There is several ways this could be done. We could do stripes or polka dots? Lots of people do that."

He thinks about it but not for long before shaking his head. "I think that would be too much. We don't want the pink to overpower the blue or the blue to overpower the pink. And we don't want the room to be too overwhelming to the eyes when someone walks in. We need perfect balance."

"We could keep it white?" You suggest, though you really wanted to paint the room with Tee. It's something you had discussed several times but you were both so busy that you never had time to stay on the topic for too long. Now he was free for a few weeks, which was great because you could finally decorate the kids' room together.

He gnaws his lip in consideration but you can see it in his face that he wants to paint as much as you do. "Or we could do two walls blue and two pink?"

"Wouldn't that look weird?" You wonder, staring at the walls in an attempt to picture what Tee was envisioning.

He shrugs, peeling his arms from your body to grab for the paint. You whine at the loss of his warmth and he chuckles as he pops the tops of the cans open with a screwdriver before pouring a good amount of each one into separate trays.

"There's only one way to find out," he states with a smile, standing to his full height and extending his arm out to you, roller in hand.

You take it from him, mumbling a soft thanks as you walk up beside him. The paint trays are on the ground and there's no way you're crouching down with the size of your stomach. You silently stare at your husband as he collects paint on his roller and when he notices you aren't moving to do the same, he turns to give you a questioning look. Then realization flashes across his face.

He rushes out an apology and does it for you, earning a kiss of gratitude to the cheek when he hands it back.

You stand side by side, looking at the blank walls and waiting for the other to make a move. Your eyes drift to each other at the same time.

"So who paints what first?" You ask, wanting to be on the same page as him.

"You do that wall," he points at the wall opposite of the door before he nods towards the wall next to the door, "and I'll do this one. We'll meet in the middle and decide if we want to continue."