[] Josh Allen []

Title: Cool Shoes
Warnings: None
Female pronouns are used once or twice
———————

You were helping your friend with her kindergarten class. The girl who usually helped her had gotten sick and your friend needed some help. You had once told her that if she ever needed you, that you would be there. So you were the first person she had called. This wasn't the first time she had needed you to help, so all the kids in the class were very familiar with you. They adored you.

Josh had dropped you off on his way to practice and he had just arrived to pick you up since the parents of the children would be arriving soon and your help wasn't needed anymore.

As soon as the giant stepped into the room, everyone's attention turned to him and the children's eyes lit up with excitement.

"Look! It's Mrs. (Y/n)'s husband!" One of the oldest boys pointed a finger and shouted. The entire class erupted into chaos after that.

Every kid jumped up from their chair and bolted over to crowd around your husband. Josh stared down at them with wide eyes and you smiled at the hint of fear in his eyes as the slightly panicked quarterback turned his gaze to you for help.

Of course the children knew all about your husband. When they asked you to tell them stories, you didn't tell them the common stories about dragons and princesses and dinosaurs and animals. No, you talked about Josh and ever since the first story you had told about Josh, the children had begged to meet the "superhero".

They loved Josh and they had never even met him. They knew everything about him though, and that was enough for all of them to be absolutely captivated by him and everything he did.

This was the first time he had ever had to pick you up though, so this was also the first time the children had ever seen him in person and they were beyond excited.

"Tell us about football!"

"Where is your helmet?

"My mommy likes you!"

"Are you a superhero?"

"You're so big!"

All of the children were shouting questions and comments and bouncing around the Bills quarterback.

Josh quickly realized that you weren't going to help him, which kicked his soft and sweet side in. The side he reserved for only children.

He brightly smiled down at them and held up his hands. "Woah, woah, calm down! I'll answer all of your questions if Mrs. Cameron is okay with it." He motioned to your friend and all the kids turned to her.

"Mrs. Cameron!"

"Please, please, pleaseeee, Mrs. Cameron!"

"Can he tell us?"

"We wanna know!"

Mrs. Cameron laughed and nodded. "Yes he can! Go take your seats and he can tell you!" She told them and you snorted as they all swiftly scurried back to their assigned seats in the blink of an eye.

Josh shot you a crooked smile and walked over to the nearest table to grab one of the empty children's chairs. It was way too small for him, but he made it work. He looked ridiculous in it and you burst into a small fit of giggles.