🕸 Justin Herbert 🕸

Requested by @MrsOleksiak

Title: Still A Win
Warnings: None

—————

Halloween, in the dark of the night, you find yourself walking up Keenan's driveway. Cars cover every inch of the large concrete slab, run along the side of the street in front of his house. You felt like you had to walk forever to get as far as you had made it, since you had to park so far away from the house.

Your phone vibrates in your pocket and you pull it out. Turning it around, you furrow your eyebrows at the no caller ID. Still, you answer it. "Hello?"

A deep voice answers. "Do you like scary movies?"

"Hell no." You don't let the person finish. "Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope."

Before you have the chance to hang up, the familiar voice of your friend loudly speaks through the phone, "It's just me!"

Unamused, you give a slow, disappointed shake of your head. "It's Halloween night and I've watched all the Scream movies before, so I know the drill, and I'm not in the mood, Keenan."

Loud laughter erupts on the other end and you grin as you wait for him to collect himself. Once he does, he ask, "Spending the night with Herbie or coming to my party?"

You make a face, even though he can't see it. "A night with Herbie sounds like a treat," you tell him as you walk up to his door. "And your party sounds like a trick."

"Nice Halloween joke. But seriously, you coming or not?"

"Answer your front door and see."

Keenan goes silent, but the party around him continues to roar. You can hear it through the phone, and from where you stand just outside the home.

The door swings open and the line goes dead. Keenan—a bright smile on his face—shoves his phone into his pocket and embraces you in a tight hug that takes your breath away. You mumble to 'watch the hair' and he quickly steps back to look at you.

"You made it! And you're..." the words die on his tongue. His eyes run up and down your body, trying to get it to click in his head who you're dressed up as.

You laugh. "Priscilla Presley."

He snaps his fingers and nods, though he looks disappointed that he couldn't figure it out himself. Then, brows rising high, he sends you a look. "Herbie is going to show up as Elvis, isn't he?"

A teasing smile is all he gets in return as you slip past him into the slightly crowded house. Familiar faces are all around you. You aren't looking for a certain someone to talk to. People who you want to talk to will find you.

Right on cue, a loud voice booms. "(Y/n)!"

You have no time to react before you're being scooped up into the air by strong arms—the arms of a Bosa.

You twisted at an odd angle to confirm which one it was. Excitement lights up inside you when you see the head of long hair. "Joey! Wow, someone is happy to see me!"

"Two people are."

You quickly twist the other way, excitement doubling at the sight of the younger Bosa, a pumpkin sweatshirt hugging his sculpture-like body. "And Nick is here too!"

"Well hello Mrs. Herbert," the 49er speaks at a volume you can hear, shooting a gorgeous smile up at you. He knows you aren't married to Justin yet, but he still loves to tease. "Or should I say Presley?"