///Joe Burrow\\\

Title: What Color Are Your Eyes?
Warnings: A bit of sexy talk

———————————

You and Joe were laying in bed together, on your side facing the other. The both of you stared at the other with loving eyes. It was Valentine's Day and Joe had planned the most romantic day that had ended with him proposing, to which you said yes without hesitation. Now the two of you were soaking each other's presence in without saying a word.

Joe hadn't stopped smiling and your excitement hadn't ceased since he asked you to be his forever. Neither of you had spoken since you got home; everything had already been said and now was the time to relax and let everything sink in.

Joe's thumb was gently stroking across your skin as he gazed lovingly at you. His hand had found its home under your shirt and against your side. It hadn't left the spot since you both crawled under the covers. And you had been there for about 30 minutes.

Your hand was in his hair, combing through the short and soft locks. You were pulling soft moans from his lips every few minutes with the movement of your fingers and you couldn't help the lazy smile the sounds brought to your lips anytime he made them.

A smile slowly stretched across his face when he noticed how intensely you were staring into his eyes. You had completely zoned out and he was curious where you had gone.

"What are you staring at?" He whispered. His voice was barely above a whisper and you appreciated that he did that. Your ears had become so used to the silence that hearing him speak startled you.

You blinked and broke yourself out of the trance you had fallen into. "Your eyes." You breathed, moving your hand to cup his cheek and run your thumb under his eye. "What color are they?"

His brows twitched and pulled together a little in confusion. He softly laughed at the question. "Blue. You should know this by now though. We're only been together for about five years now. Hell, we just got engaged."

"They're green right now." You told him, staring deep into them again. "They're breathtaking."

He hummed. This was new information to him. "Green, huh? I've only ever seen them blue."

Your eyes flickered to his lips as he spoke before lifting back to his eyes. "They change, you know?"

"They change?"

You nodded. "I'm being serious. Yes, they change. Sometimes they change depending on your mood, and other times it's the lighting. Right now, I think it's both that are making them look green."

He pressed his lips together and thought about his next question. "When have you noticed that they change color?"

"I notice all the time." You promptly replied. "When you're upset, they turn grey. When you're angry, they go dark blue. When your happy, they're bright blue, but sometimes the lighting will make them a light green."

You lifted your thumb and traced his eyebrow. "When you're in a dark room, they become blue. When you're a bright room, they are green. A mix between a dark and a bright room turns them a light grey. And when you're on the field with adrenaline pumping through your veins; they're either dark blue or dark green. "