-_- Ja'Marr Chase -_-

Requested by -cleveland

Title: Baby, I'm Jealous
Warnings: None

—————-

Ja'Marr Anthony Chase was the biggest thorn in the ass you had ever met, but holy fuck did you love him more than anything in the world.

Most people would probably wonder why you called him a thorn in the ass when the two of you were best friends and were always attached at the hip. The answer to that was simple: you knew he was in love with you but he wouldn't make a move.

It was the most infuriating thing ever. You were constantly left in a state of frustration whenever he would act like he was going to do something about his feelings, but would back out right as he was about to do it.

For someone so full of talk, so confident and cocky, he gets so shy and nervous whenever it comes to his feelings for you. It was so cute and so annoying. You wished he would just rip off the bandaid and kiss you with all he's got already. You feared that day would never come.

Making the first move wasn't something you wanted to do. You wanted Ja'Marr to step forward because you could tell he really wanted to. Ever since you had befriended him in college, you had always encouraged him to face his fears and not let his fears control him. You were also the reason he had become so confident and cocky in the first place, but we don't talk about that.

You only wanted him to overcome his fear. You were trying to help him, but apparently you weren't doing a good enough job. But you had a new idea; one that would be the final push. This plan was the one you were sure was going to make him confess. You knew Ja'Marr, so it was bound to work.

That's why you were sitting in the locker room, waiting on Tee. You had told Joe about your plan and he was very excited about it. He wanted to help, so he suggested using Tee for the plan since the receiver was single, meaning it would go more smoothly and be more believable.

You shot Joe a text and he responded that he was sending Tee your way. You needed to get Tee alone and if Ja'Marr were to see you sneaking off with his teammate, the nosey rookie would get suspicious. As you sat there, you wondered what excuse Joe had used....

Tee came walking into the room and completely missed you. You watched as he walked to Joe's locker and began to rummage through the quarterback's stuff. You waited, knowing that he would eventually turn around and spot you. Instead, he began to curse to himself as he came up empty-handed. He continued to desperately search, muttering under his breath.

"Why the hell would he need an iPod? No one even uses those anymore....I've never even seen him use one." You stifled a giggle. Leave it up to Joe to come up with a stupid excuse...

When Tee still hadn't given up and turned, you spoke up. "Tee." The wide receiver nearly jumped out of his skin, spinning around with one of Joe's shirts clutched to his chest. His dark, wide eyes fell on you and shut. He took a deep breath before opening his eyes.

"Holy shit, you scared the hell out of me." He told you as his body relaxed. You apologetically smiled, moving to stand up and begin towards him. "Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. I really need your help, and that's why I was here waiting."

He tossed the shirt back in the locker and eyed you, his head tilted and gaze a little worried. "You okay?" He softly asked, looking down at you with brotherly-love in his eyes.