||| Justin Jefferson |||

Requested by x0_myaa

Title: My Kind of Party
Warnings: Mentions of alcohol

Note: This ones a very long imagine because of all the song lyrics included so buckle up! It includes several players, so I carried away since I don't write many imagines with this many players.

—————

It was still surreal to you. You believe it was for him too. The way your eyes kept falling to his left hand and his to yours. They would linger on the ring finger, perplexed by the shiny jewelry wrapped around the digit.

You were engaged. Finally engaged. After five years of dating you had finally decided that you were both ready to take the next step. You had walked hand-in-hand through life with each other for this long so you two agreed that walking that way until your time was up wouldn't be such a bad way to spend the rest of your lives. True love at it's finest.

Talking about your future together made you unconditionally smile. Your heart would speed up and your lips would part to display a blinding smile. Justin would melt on the spot every time he saw that look fall over your face. It made him fall for you all over again. You made him feel some kind of way.

At the moment, that was exactly what you were discussing but it wasn't so much the future: it was a celebration. You and him couldn't seem to pick a form of celebration to celebrate your engagement. That was until he had an idea.

"You want to have a what party?" You ask.

"Karaoke." You pull an unsure face, but the smile he's giving you is turning you to putty in his hands. "I think it'll be fun to get the guys together and sing our hearts out until our lungs hurt."

You snort and shake your head at the image that's popped up in your mind. "That could be all night considering you all have iron lungs from years of playing football." You hesitate for a moment before sucking in a deep breath. "But I'm in. You're right, it does sound fun."

He looks surprised that you actually agreed to his idea. Singing in front of people was never really your thing unless you were playing around with him, a few of the guys, or your friends. He knew you would never sing in front of everyone—he wouldn't make you do it either—which meant you were going to spend the night watching all of them. That lit him up inside because that meant that him and the guys were going to spend the entire night trying to make you smile and laugh at their stupidity. In fact, they wouldn't try because they know you'll smile and laugh no matter what. They were your free—and favorite—entertainment.

"Let's send out some texts than." He pulls out his phone and lifts his brows. "Who we inviting?"

•a few days later on a beautiful Friday night•

Days later and here you are: kicked back on a loveseat with your fiancé, eyes locked on the Bengals quarterback standing a few feet away with a microphone in hand.

He was the first to volunteer, writing his name in fine print before everyone else. You already had an idea of who he was going to sing, but the real question was what song was he going to sing by the artist. You couldn't wait to find out.

The room is filled with giggling football players, a few of them accompanied by their wife. Some of your friends are sprinkled in, but hidden amongst the big bodied players. You're most excited to see your favorites boys sing their hearts out.