;;; Luke Kuechly ;;;

Dedicated to ATLPrincess7959 a friend of mine that adores Luke Kuechly <3

Title: There's a Demon in My House
Warnings: Arachnophobia

———————

The last thing Luke expected while at practice was a call from you. Normally you didn't call him during practice unless it was an emergency, so when you rang through to his phone, he wasted no time answering it.

"Luke, baby." You spoke into the device, rushed and voice trembling a little.

His brows tightly pulled together, eyes flashing with worry. "Whats wrong? Why do you sound panicked?" He started shoving his stuff back into his bag, preparing to get up and come to your rescue as soon as you told him to.

You stood in your shared bedroom, towel wrapped around your body, and eyed the cracked open bathroom door, watching as steam seeped from the crack. "There is a giant spider in our shower." You whispered, as though the spider would hear you.

Luke paused, letting his stuff drop out of his hand. That is why you called him? Of all things, you called him because of a spider...He softly sighed and closed his eyes, a look of adoration taking over his features. "Okay...Kill it."

You loudly laughed, finding his simple response hilarious. "Kill it? Seriously?" The hushed shriek of words you let out only made his grin grow.

"You don't want it there anymore, right?" He asked, probably sounding insane to his teammates around him.

"Right."

"Then kill it."

"I can't." You breathed.

"Why?"

With your foot, you nudged the door open and took a peek inside. The spider remained on the ceiling over the shower, having only moved the tiniest bit. "It's on the ceiling and it's one of those fuzzy ones that jumps and I don't want it to jump on me." You explained. Maybe if it would've been on the wall, you would have killed it, but it was on the ceiling which was much too tall for you. You would have to use a chair, and it's hard to escape a spider while on a chair and not the floor.

"I'll admit, those little fuzzy ones are a pain in the ass to kill." He would give you the benefit of the doubt there. Sure you may be over exaggerating a little bit, but those little spiders sometimes weren't a joke. It always came down to how quick you were with those little suckers.

"It's a little demon from hell—" you suddenly gasped and took a step back. "It's moving! I don't think it liked me calling it that." You trailed off at the end and exited the bathroom.

Luke chuckled and shook his head at your antics. "I wouldn't either..." he mumbled. "Love, what do you want me to do about it?"

You hated to ask, but you didn't want to lose the spider. "Come home and kill it...?" You grimaced as you said it, hating how desperate you sounded. Stupid spider you thought.

"I'm thirty minutes away. And practice isn't over." He told you. He wanted to come to your aid, he really did and technically he could, but he wanted to make sure that you wouldn't kill it before he got home. He could already see you...throwing random stuff at it and praying that you hit it. (I have done this before...)