=== Justin Herbert ===

Title: Double Birthday Surprise
Warnings: A hint to a sexual activity and mentions of sex (I'm not sorry)
(Reader is a Burrow)

——————————

It was time. The most dreaded part of birthdays was upon you. The atmosphere around you shifted and everyone began to smile that smile that hinted at what came next.

"It's time!" Your grandmother excitedly exclaimed nearby. Your mom had disappeared into the house and you knew what she was going to retrieve.

"Bring out the cake!" Your oldest brother Jamie shouted.

You shook your head. "Actually, please don't."

"It's your favorite part." Dan laughed.

Again, you shook your head. "Least favorite actually."

Your mom came carefully walking from the open back door with a birthday cake in her hands.

She was beaming brightly at you, since she knew how much you loveeeddd the Happy Birthday song. It was your faaaavorite part of birthdays. The celebration wouldn't be anything without the famous and overused birthday song...

"Oh god no." You groaned, crossing your arms and trying to make yourself look as small as possible, even though all your family and friend's eyes were on you.

"Happy birthday to you!" They all loudly sang in unison and you shuffled closer to your older brother, something you were used to doing after doing it your entire life. "I hate birthdays." You told him.

You looked to your brother. "Joey, help." You begged. He had his arms crossed and a shit-eating grin on his face. You tried to hide behind him, but he moved away, smile only growing.

"Happy birthday to (Y/n)!"

You pouted, trying to silently bribe him into letting you hide behind him, and waited for the last and loudest chorus of the song to be sang, but it never came.

With a confused look, you turned to your family and friends. "Um, there's another part—"

"Happy birthday to you."

You whipped around at the familiar voice and gasped. Standing tall before you was your boyfriend, who you hadn't seen in months due to your busy schedules. But he looked different and by different, all of his hair was gone.

"Justin?" You croaked out, emotion crashing over you like a wave. Your eyes filled with tears of joy as he softly smiled down at you. "Hey baby." He whispered, opening his arms to welcome you in for much needed hug.

You crashed into him and nearly squeezed the life out of him. He laughed at your extremely tight hold and pressed his cheek to the top of your head. He was so happy to be holding you again.

After a moment, you craned your neck to look up at him. You meet his eyes and then looked to his buzzed hair. "Your—your hair. What happened to it?" You looked back to his eyes and asked. Everyone around you heard your question and began to laugh. They knew how much you loved his hair, so they also knew how big of a deal this was for you.