[] Josh Allen []

Requested by BrynnMarie1212

Title: Caught
Warnings: A mention of being in a bath
together (not sexual)
Female pronouns are used

————————

Josh followed close behind you like a lost puppy, despite knowing his way around the stadium far better than you did. He could have been the one ahead of you making you trail behind, but that wasn't the case.

He had just finished practice and had not stopped following you since you were both out of your dad's sight.

You were the daughter of Sean McDermott, Josh's coach. When he had gotten the job as the head coach of the Bills, he had begged you to not get romantically involved with any of the players.
It would make things difficult, he had said, and he made it very clear that he didn't want you to cloud a player's vision with your love and make things awkward between the player and your dad.

All of that was said before you had turned eighteen though...and now you were nearing twenty-two. You had all the freedom in the world to do whatever you pleased and your dad couldn't stop you. He couldn't stop you when you turned eighteen either, since you would be considered an adult then. This meant that you could date anyone you wanted and when you had met Josh...there was no stopping your heart from falling hard for the quarterback.

You had met Josh his first year in Buffalo and the two of you had created a strong bond. You had become best friends and your dad had accepted that. He noticed no building romance between you, so he let you be.

But that friendship was just the beginning of a beautiful relationship. As time went on, your feelings grew stronger until the point that you couldn't hold them in any longer and you told Josh how you felt. He had felt the same way. That day had felt like a dream, but ever since then, the two of you had been inseparable.

Though you were both together, you weren't public. You hid your love in the shadows because of what your dad had told you so many years ago. You didn't want to ruin the relationship that Josh and your dad had, and Josh didn't either, so you both decided that it would be best to keep your heads low.

Hiding was not a simple task either. It was exhausting. No kissing, no hugging for too long, no getting too close, no hand holding, or anything that could hint there was more than friendship happening between you and the Californian. This made it difficult because Josh couldn't keep his hands to himself. He always liked to be touching you and that wasn't okay when it came to hiding your relationship.

Lucky you had never been caught and you were trying to keep it that way. Josh was making it nearly impossible today though. The man would not stop asking you the same question and now that you two were alone, you knew he was going to ask one final time.

You were correct.

You stopped and his arms found their way around your waist from behind. The two of you were finally alone. This was the place the both of you always found yourselves after practice; the emptiest and quietest side of the facility, which just so happened to be the farthest place from the practice field.

Josh's lips nipped at the shell of your ear and you shivered. He was such a damn tease...."So, how does me coming over and staying the night with you sound?" He whispered in a deep voice, continuing his attack down the side of your neck.