<<< Stefon Diggs >>>

Title: Best Friend's Sister
Warnings: A little steamy in the beginning

——————————————

Pressed against the wall in the Bill's locker room was not where you imagined you would be at today, but here you were.

Stefon had announced that he had to use the bathroom and you —having heard his signature excuse— excused yourself and claimed that you needed to grab something from your car. This was obviously a lie because as soon as you disappeared out of view, Stefon grabbed ahold of you and pulled you both into the locker room.

Luckily the room was empty and he had made sure to hide the both of you in the most secluded area of the giant room.

Now you were up against the wall, with your boyfriend's lips attached to your shoulder. He had tugged the sleeve down to expose it and his lips hadn't left the skin yet. He had you caged in between him and the wall. You were completely hidden by his tall frame.

Your eyes were closed as the feeling rushed over you. You were enjoying yourself, but then you remembered that you told your brother that you would be right back. "Stefon." You called, tapping at his shoulder. He hummed against your skin, but didn't stopped.

"Stefon, we have to stop." You said, placing your hands on his chest and lightly pushing him away.

He finally removed himself from your shoulder and looked up, or rather down at you. "Why? We just got started."

"Josh is going to catch us!" You hissed. "He'll kill you."

He let out a heavy sigh and stepped away from you. His face expressed disappointment, but not at being stopped. "We have to tell him eventually." He told you, getting a little fired up. He always did whenever you would have this conversation. "In fact, we should tell him now. He's in a fucking fantastic mood!"

You stared him down. "Stef, he will kill you. You might be best friends, but he'll still beat your ass as soon as he learns that we've been sneaking around behind his back for months."

"It'll only be worse when we tell him if we keep hiding it from him." He argued, beginning to do hand gestures as he spoke. "The longer we keep doing this, the more pissed he will be when he discovers how long we've been keeping this from him."

You closed your eyes, tilted your head back, and took a deep breath. "I don't want this to affect your friendship. You two are like brothers and I don't want him to stop talking to you because of me." You admitted, opening your eyes and giving him a sad look.

He reached for your hands and pressed them between his own. He pulled your joined hands forward and held them to his chest, preparing to pour his heart out. "Josh loves you and he's always talking about how happy he wants you to be. If you're happy— happy with me, I know he'll let us be because your happiness means more to him than you will ever know."

"I am happy with you." You were quick to assure him, the start of a smile beginning to form. "You might be wild and you might sometimes be a complete pain in the ass, but you're the most amazing boyfriend in the world. I couldn't imagine myself being this happy with anyone else."

His face showed that he was happy with what you had said, which he really was, but his eyes told another story. "I know that face." You sighed.