🕸 Kenny Pickett 🕸

Requested by bestiemads

Title: Little Pickett
Warnings: None

—————

When a person looks at your daughter, the first thing they see is her green doe eyes—her dad's eyes. Gazing down at her now, that's all you see. They're a perfect match, completely identical to the other. She's just as, if not more, gorgeous as her dad. It makes you jealous of her.

She's dressed up as Bullseye from Toy Story, playing with some building blocks in the living room floor as you wait on your husband to finish getting ready. He's taking forever and you grow bored after waiting for some time. You join your daughter on the floor and help her build a wall between the both of you, one that she knocks down and erupts into a fit of giggles when the blocks scatter all over the floor.

"Do we really have to leave the house like this?"

At the sound of your husband's voice, you and (D/n) look to the hallway where he stands, dressed as Woody from Toy Story. Your daughter gasp in excitement at his costume and scrambles to her feet to go hug him. He effortlessly lifts her up into the air before bringing her into a hug.

You get up and walk over, a small smile on your lips. "You know she loves Toy Story, so shut up and make some good memories with her. This is her first year of trick-or-treating. Make it a good one."

"Everyone is going to make fun of us," he mumbles, embarrassed to admit his fears.

"The parents that see us will understand. People like Claypool and Watt can kiss my ass if they wanna tease. And if you're so embarrassed, you don't have to participate. Me and (D/n) will go without you."

You take her from his arms and she gladly obliges, though she would prefer to stay with Kenny. Ever since she was born, she has been a daddy's girl, never straying too far from her dad. They were like twins. It was almost like a copy of Kenny had been made, but she was the much smaller female version.

Kenny begins to shake his head, reaching out for her as you go to head towards the door. "No, no, no. Don't do that." He grabs you and pulls you right in. His hands find home on your lower back and he uses them to push you into him, squishing (D/n) between your bodies.

He kisses your forehead. "I love my two girls too much. I'll push my embarrassment aside and focus on you angels. I'd do anything for the both of you." Your forehead isn't enough for him, so he dives down for your lips.

"We've got you right where we want you," you whisper against his mouth. You feel him smiling into the kiss and it causes you to start to laugh.

Pulling back, he gazes down at you with lovesick eyes. "Where might that be?" He questions you, though he already knows where he stands. He knows his place and he loves it.

"Wrapped around our fingers." You want to hold his face and run your hands through his hair, but your arms are tight around your daughter. The two of you can feel her eyes glaring daggers at you. She hates when she doesn't get any attention, so this is really bursting her bubble.

He chuckles, nodding. "That you do, baby. That you do." He goes in for another kiss and your eyes flutter shut. The kiss never comes though. To Kenny's surprise, his lips make contact with skin and he opens his eyes to see a small hand blocking him from tasting your lips.

At this, he loudly laughs and your eyelids lift to see what's going on. When you do, you can't help but laugh as well.

Kenny uses his hand to push (D/n)'s hair out of her face before he says, "Don't worry, pumpkin. I got kisses for you too." He goes in for the kill and attacks her face with kisses. She laughs until she can't breathe and the sound of your husband and daughter laughing pulls at your heartstrings. You watch with so much love in your eyes, something Kenny catches when he glances at you.