^^^Joey Bosa^^^

Title: The Amazing Joey Bosa
Warnings: None

—————————————

It was a beautiful spring day in Los Angeles. The sky was blue, there wasn't a cloud anywhere to be seen, and there was a pleasant breeze to cool the waves of heat emitting from the giant ball of fire shining brightly in the sky.

You had snatched up the perfect opportunity to get out of the house and go to you local park to catch up on some reading. The park had a huge willow tree near the pond that you adored reading under, so you made a beeline straight to the tree and disappeared under its hanging vines.

Under its thick vines, the area was extremely secluded, which made it very difficult for anyone to spot you sitting at its base. There were only a few spots where the outside world could peer into what was hidden beneath the thousands of leave.

No one had ever stepped in and bothered you any time you had come to sit under the tree and you had come here more times than you could count because of that.

You made yourself comfortable and pulled out your book. You found the chapter you had last stopped on and began to read.

Not even two pages in, you caught sight of a person jogging down the sidewalk. You didn't pay them much attention since people jogged around the pond all the time.

The person kept making their rounds, but you lost count after some time and decided not to worry about them anymore.

A few chapters into your reading, you heard the sound of leaves rustling and and looked up just in time to see the guy you had spotted running, parting the vines to enter the space under the tree.

He was breathing heavily as he reached up to pull his headphones out of his ears. He was all sweaty. The tips of his blonde hair was sticking to his forehead, having fallen over the bandana he had around his head. His tight sleeveless shirt was stuck to his skin, showing off all of his muscle he was hiding under the thin white fabric.

Oh, he's hot, your mind said, finding it hard to make you look away from the sight before you.

His chest was heavily rising and falling, making it even harder to look away. Somehow you managed to pull your gaze away from his huge and attractive body to observe his face. Definitely hot. Your head confirmed.

"Hey." He breathed, completely out of breath. He bend down and braced his hands on his knees. "Oh God, it's too damn hot." He mumbled to himself.

"Hi?" You responded, a bit confused. This was not how you had expected your quiet afternoon to go.

He gave a nod and held up his finger, silently requesting that you wait a moment for him to catch his breath.

Finally, he stood up straight. Taking a deep breath, he began to approach you. "What are you reading?" He asked, inclining his head towards the book in your hands.

You told him the title of the book and watched as he nodded. "I heard that's a cool book."

You only stared at him. You honestly didn't have a clue of what else to do in that situation. Were you supposed to tell him to leave? This wasn't exactly your tree, so you couldn't tell him to go away. Maybe if you pretended like he wasn't there, he would go away.