-- Nick Bosa --

Title: The Surprise Visit (Part 2)
Warnings: None

——————————

Having Nick back in your life was like taking a breath of fresh air for the first time in a long time. You had missed him deeply, and you didn't think you were going to see him for another few weeks, so having him next to you again was a surreal feeling.

Nick was the only good thing you got out of your break up and he had been the only thing keeping your mind off of your said breakup. He was an angel. You swore up and down that he was.

That "angel" was currently in your kitchen making breakfast.

You had just woken up not too long ago to the smell of bacon, eggs, and pancakes coming in through the crack of your door. It confused you at first because you had told Nick that you would be making breakfast and now he was making it.

You dragged yourself out of bed and shivered at how cold it was. You grabbed your 49ers blanket off of your bed and tightly wrapped it around you like a cape, then you made your way to the kitchen.

The kitchen was much warmer than your bedroom from all the heat coming from the stove.  And it was even hotter with the man standing in front of it.

"What are you doing?" You called. Your voice was still a little groggy from having just gotten up.

Nick jumped a little. He didn't expect you to be awake just yet. He had originally planned to wake you up, but there was no need now.

He glanced over his shoulder and smiled when he saw how much of a mess you looked. His eyes began to smile too at the sight of the 49ers blanket he had gotten you —this had pissed Joey off and made the older Bosa buy you a Chargers one— wrapped around you. "Making breakfast."

You sighed and walked over to him. He was making pancakes at the moment, so you didn't have any popping grease to run from. "I told you that I was going to make breakfast."

You pressed yourself against his side and squished the side of your face into his bicep. He giggled and moved the spatula into his left hand in order to wrap his arm around you.

"I woke up before you."

You tilted your head up to meet his eyes. "Nick, you do know that just because I got my heart broken, doesn't mean I need you to spoil me?"

"I like spoiling you." He grinned. "It's one of my favorite things to do."

You snorted and gave him a look. "As a child, you didn't think that."

"As a child, I didn't like being told that I had to bend over backwards for a girl."

"Wow, the one who didn't like being a gentleman grew up to be the biggest gentleman I know." You smiled widely at him as his cheeks turned red.

"Shut up."

The door knob to your apartment began to jiggle and both you and Nick jumped at the sound. Both of your necks snapped to the side to stare at the door. Nick glanced down at you.

"I'm not expecting anyone." You breathed, never taking your eyes off the door. Nick's muscles tensed as his protective mode was activated.