___Sam Hubbard___

Title: Again and Again
Warnings: Very minor injuries

——————————————

Hendrickson and Wilson were one of your greatest weaknesses. The friendship the three of you had built up in just a few months was chaotic. If someone knew nothing about the three of you, they would automatically presume that you were all siblings.

Your "brothers", as people liked to call them, were currently cheering you on from a few feet away. They had spotted you playfully wrestling with Sam and both had a similar idea. They had joined together and now here you were, in a defensive stance face-to-face with your husband.

"You're impossible to take down. How many more times do I have to do this shit?" You asked, staring deeply into his darkened eyes.

Anytime he played, whether it be against friends in the backyard or other players on the field, he always had that look in his eyes. You had come up with a joke that the look was like the moon: it was always there, but hidden from sight until it was it's time to shine.

Sam grinned. "Until you take me down."

You lowered your head with a groan. "I've been trying to for half an hour. If I haven't by now, I'm not ever going to." You told him. Your knees were starting to hurt from the defensive stance you were stuck in.

Sam smiled wider and chuckled. "You accepted their dare. You only have yourself to blame." He softly shook his head and reminded you.

"I thought it would be sorta easy!" You defended yourself. "I was mistaken." You quietly breathed, a little embarrassed that you thought you could take down the 6'5, 265 pound man.

"Giving up, (Y/n)?" Trey loudly asked from where him and Logan sat nearby. Logan looked a little disappointed. He had been enjoying the show. If only you knew how much your misery and the beating you were taking was entertaining him...

You quickly shook your head and glanced over at them. "Nope! I'm taking him down, even if it's the last thing I do!" You shouted back, eyes finding Sam's again.

"We believe in you!" Logan yelled, all traces of disappointment vanishing from his face at the confirmation that his entertainment wasn't over.

You huffed out a laugh. "Thanks guys!"

Your eyes fell shut and you took a deep breath. Mentally and physically preparing yourself for football was something Sam had taught you to do. It didn't just apply to only football either.

Ever since meeting Sam and learning the ways he prepared himself for certain things, you had picked up on it and began to do the same thing. He showed you just how important preparation for anything was and you had always stuck to that ever since.

When you opened your eyes, you found your husband grinning at you. "Ready?" He cocked a brow and asked. You silently nodded and quickly found yourself pushing against him. He was so strong. It felt like you were pushing against a solid brick wall. This wall fought back though.

While you were tangled up and he was beginning to overpower you, your hand somehow found its way onto the back of his thigh where it began to pull. He hadn't been prepared for it and it almost threw him off balance.