Chapter 3 : 出嫁 (Get Married)

Zhong Ziqi lay in bed staring at the grey curtain, his thoughts couldn't help but drift away, wondering if his modern self had died or if he had exchanged souls with this body? If he had died his parents would be very sad, right? But fortunately he was not the only son in his family,he had a very capable elder brother above him who would certainly take care of his parents,because of that,he was at ease.

And that man — that man would be sad for him too, right? After all, they were still good friends on the surface, he thought for sure he had been successful in hiding it all these years. Thinking of the happy days since they met, Zhong Ziqi sighed bitterly, so finally he could completely give up on this unrequited love.

His thoughts turned back,Zhong Ziqi let out another sigh, still a bit confused, feeling as if he was floating on the ground. He hadn't gotten used to the idea of being married to a fool ......

He didn't even know how to describe his feelings at the moment. Although he himself is a gay and do not rejected the idea of man being with a man, but the other party is a stranger, moreover still a fool ne! He...he really didn't know what the future would be like, so he could only take one step at a time.

Time flies, in the blink of an eye, it is the day when Zhong Ziqi gets married. Because of the special circumstances of both parties, one was stupid and the other was in mourning, since both parties were trying to save money, they only invited a few people to a simple banquet so after the meal, it was over.

Zhong Ziqi was sitting on the bed in a half-used dress, next to a silly man who was giggling all the time. This was the first time Zhong Ziqi had seen Zhao Zheng'an, with his thick eyebrows, long narrow eyes, high outstanding nose, thick lips, strong and sturdy body, a head plus a half taller than him, all of these, made it clear that he was a handsome man.

Zhong Ziqi shook his head with regret, how could such a handsome man become a fool? What a waste!

[暴殄天物/bào tiǎn tiān wù: to waste natural resources recklessly]

"What's your name," Zhong Ziqi asked gently, he knew his name, but he couldn't just sit there like a fool, he needed to communicate and get to know him a bit.

"A Fool, a fool." Zhao Zheng'an said giggling.

Zhong Ziqi frowned, needless to say, this must be what he was usually called all the time. He was a little upset since he was a man who hated the discrimination and insulting people willfully.Maybe it was because since childhood,he had been a sensitive mind and kind-hearted person. It could also be that when he grew up, he found out that his sexuality was different from others therefore he was afraid of the discrimination and so on. Then he grabbed Zhao Zheng'an's shoulder somewhat seriously and said, "Your name is not fool, your name is Zhao Zheng'an, Zhao Zheng'an, remember?"

The silly man giggled, "Zhao Zheng'an, Zhao Zheng'an."

"Good child! my name is Zhong Ziqi, it's your–" Zhong Ziqi said this,pausing for a moment, not knowing how to say it, he really had a hard time bringing in this identity of being this fool's Fu Lang.

"Wife, you're my wife." Zhao Zheng'an suddenly shouted, his hand also came up to grab his hand.

Zhong Ziqi froze for a moment, immediately retorted with a glare, "I'm not your wife, I'm your er...your brother (Xiong ti) , yes, brother."

"No way, Amu said you're my wife, my wife, oooh." His eyes were red as he looked at him pitifully, fearing that he might object.

He didn't have to think about it this time, he must had been brainwashed straight away.