Chapter 14: 代购 Purchasing (on behalf of others)

When the meal was almost done, Zhong Ziqi went to Wang Cuihua's vegetable garden to pick some cucumbers, coincidentally he met Wang Cuihua, who said sarcastically when he saw Zhong Ziqi, "Yo, Qi Ge'er ah! Aren't you making money? You still need to eat my family's vegetables, go buy it yourself ah! "

Zhong Ziqi didn't expect the public opinion to spread quite quickly, he glanced at Wang Cuihua, said calmly and slowly, "When we split up the family, we agreed that I could eat the vegetables from this vegetable garden until our family's vegetables came down."

"Have you planted it? You didn't even plant it. How come you still have to eat my family's vegetable garden ah?" Wang Cuihua said, crossing his arms. He didn't like the fact that this person was still living a good life even though he had split up his family.

"If you have a problem with that, go talk to the village chief, I don't have time to spend with you here." Zhong Ziqi gave him a disdainful glance, he really didn't have time to grow vegetables now. Moreover, he didn't have money to buy seeds for growing vegetables. When the business was stable enough, he would plan the chores of the family.

After picking the vegetables, Zhong Ziqi left in a hurry. He was still hearing what Wang Cuihua was saying about hooking up with a man and being shameless. He was angry and thought, those who say bad things about him behind his back, if they are capable, don't just blame it on his head.

When he got home, Zhong Ziqi said nothing, cut the cucumber he had picked, put salt, sesame oil, vinegar, coriander and sugar to make a small cold dish. The roast pork with mushrooms in the pot was also just about ready to be cooked, and he brought it to the hall table one by one.

"It smells good." Zhao Ning twitched his nose and ran to the kitchen to help.The food was brought to the table and they started to eat.

Zhao Ning and Zhao Sheng let go of their bellies, gulping down the food, their mouths slurring, "Yummy!"

Zhong Ziqi smiled, he originally wanted to make spicy meat slices because all of them are capable of eating spicy food. The last spicy meat slices were not enough for them to eat, but the spicy meat slices, really too irritating for the throat, although Zhao Sheng and Zhao Ning were fine, but if Zhao Zhengan eats the spicy food, he will certainly get throat inflammation, so he simply makes other dishes.

Zhao Zheng'an had been hungry for a long time, so even though his throat was sore, he followed suit and ate in big bites.

Zhong Ziqi kept an eye on him so when he saw him frowning, he went over to him, asked, "Is your throat sore? Eat slowly! There's more in the kitchen, don't fight over the food with them."

Zhao Zheng'an slowed down obediently, but his brow was still furrowed.

After eating, Zhao Ning and Zhao Sheng rested for a while before they had to go back, Zhong Ziqi put Zhao Zheng'an to bed and got up, "I'll go back with you guys. Didn't your family grow a lot of vegetables this year? I'll talk to Zhao Amu about buying vegetables."

"Oh, okay!" Zhao Ning didn't know much about such things as business so he didn't ask too many questions.

At Zhao Ning's house, when Zhao Amu saw the three of them coming back, he was hurriedly saying, "I was just about to go to your place to have a look, since you guys are back, how was the business?"

Zhong Ziqi smiled, Zhao Ning could not hide anything, then he chatted with Zhao Amu about this morning's situation, "...We couldn't even sit at our stall, we sat next door. When we were going to leave, there were still so many people waiting."