Chapter 36: 往事 (Past Event)

At night, when it was time to go to bed, Zhong Ziqi wanted to pack his bedding and go to the other room. At the medical clinic there was a couch next to the bed, so he could make do with it. When he returned home, he was even more embarrassed to sleep in the same bed with him.

Only his move was met with a strong protest from Zhao Zheng’an.

“Where are you going?” Zhao Zheng’an asked, his eyes narrowed in displeasure.

“Next door,” Zhong Ziqi said, a little horrified.

“We’re both officially married. What are you so embarrassed about, what’s for sleeping next door?” Zhao Zheng’an moved to the inside: “Sleep here!”

Zhong Ziqi was hesitant while looking at the empty space, although the other party’s approval made him happy, but he really did not want to share the bed with him, he was not mentally prepared for it.

… But apparently Zhao Zheng’an wouldn’t give him time to get ready. He took the quilt from his hand and put it on the bed: “All right, go to sleep!”

Zhong Ziqi couldn’t do anything about it but to undress and lie on the side of the bed. He tried not to get next to him,his back was straight.

Zhao Zheng’an looked at him,thinking that he was so funny, was it so painful to sleep with him? It’s not like he can do anything to him. His body was in the state where he could only look but unfit for anything else.

Zhao Zheng’an on the other side, used to put his hands on Zhong Ziqi’s waist. As soon as he found that the person’s body stiffened, Zhao Zheng’an secretly smiled.It would always take time to get him getting used to it.

“Can you …… take your hand away? It’s uncomfortable.” Zhong Ziqi said in a weak voice. He got goosebumps, obviously it was fine before.

“Definitely not! Just go to sleep! It’s been a tiring day.” Zhao Zheng’an pulling the stiff body into his embrace and hold it tight. He noticed that the man wanted to speak again: “Shh, don’t make any noise, I’m going to sleep.”

Zhong Ziqi’s words were trapped in his mouth. He could not cry at all. How could he be able to sleep like this?

Zhong Ziqi thought he couldn’t sleep, but he eventually did fall asleep. He was awakened in the middle of the night by a heavy panting sound.

Zhong Ziqi immediately turned his head, but he couldn’t see Zhao Zheng’an clearly in the darkness: “What’s wrong with you? Did you get a headache? Huh? Say something!!!”

After a while the gasping gradually subsided: “Nothing. Did I wake you up? You can go back to sleep.”

“How can I sleep when you’re like that!” Zhong Ziqi said angrily.

Zhao Zheng’an was silent. Then suddenly he reached out and hugged him, holding him tightly in his arms. Zhong Ziqi was completely stiffened, his whole body was ‘sparta’ (internet slang which means ‘crazy’ or ‘hysterical’). The other man’s body heat and a faint smell of sweat met his face, causing Zhong Ziqi to feel dizzy.

“Go to sleep! If you don’t, I’ll have to do something else.” Zhao Zheng’an whispered in his ear.

The hot breath sprayed into Zhong Ziqi’s ears and tickled him. He couldn’t help but shrink, unable to move at all. He could only lie honestly in his arms and say nothing more.

Perhaps because the embrace was so warm, Zhong Ziqi slowly fell asleep. There was a silent laugh in the darkness, and his head didn’t hurt so much anymore.