Chapter 53: 做梦 (Dreaming)

That day, Zhong Ziqi and Shen Yu Bei talked for a long time before returning to the shop. The topic they were talking about for a long time was around Shen Amu's related topics before it gradually turned into their daily life's topics. Shen Yu Bei has been in the business for so many years so he knows how to open a person's heart and let him relax.

Zhong Ziqi was not a veteran,in the end he was slowly being led by Shen Yu Bei. The two talked happily, Zhao Zheng'an would stick in a sentence from time to time. The three of them got along very well. Before he was leaving, Zhong Ziqi politely invited him to his home.

Although he was quite resistant to strangers, this man was after all his uncle,so it was reasonable and fair for him to go and see where his house was and recognise the place.

"It's getting late today. Some other time ba! "

Shen Yu Bei said thoughtfully as he took a look outside the window. He would like to go and have a look. He didn't have much time left here because as the head of the family he couldn't be away from home for too long . Besides that, he had to go back and tell the news to his father and Amu. For sure, there would be a lot of grief and heartache.

This time he would go and remember where he lives so next time he could just come straight away.

After leaving Jin Hua, Zhao Zheng'an asked Zhong Ziqi, "I feel this 'advantageous' uncle is quite nice. What do you think?"

"It is quite nice."

Zhong Ziqi nodded his head, his uncle's personality was polite and amiable. He also didn't look down on them, these country folk -_-||. Many rich people looked down on them as ordinary folk. The way they looked at them was particularly disdainful and disliking. But he didn't feel any of these in Shen Yu Bei, so he had a good feeling about Shen Yu Bei.

"He seems to be going back soon. Why don't we invite him to the house tomorrow?"

Zhao Zheng'an wanted the uncle and nephew to get in touch and have their feelings connected. Otherwise, he (ZZq) would always be all alone without a family, as if there was no one to rely on. It wasn't the same as the love he gave. It didn't matter if he was alone, but he wasn't sure Zhong Ziqi would look forward to having a family member that he could rely on.

"Okay, so tomorrow morning we'll fry all the chinese breadsticks and buy the ingredients back. Let's go home and clean up the house today." What if he would stay at home later?

"I think our home is just fine. Moreover, you cleaned it every day."

He wasn't bragging. Unless Zhong Ziqi had something to do or was too tired, he had to clean the house at least no more than two days so there wasn't even a speck of dust to be found.

"Still, we need to clean up a bit too. And the quilt, we are still lacking a bed. Why don't we buy a new bed and a quilt?"

Zhao Zheng'an nodded, "Okay! Listen to you."

By now, the sun was setting in the west. The summer has passed. The days in autumn were getting shorter and shorter everyday and quickly becoming darker every day.The streets were much scattered. Everyone's face carried the urgency of wanting to go home.

"How come I didn't see our fruit wine at the restaurant today?" Zhong Ziqi and Zhao Zheng'an walked unhurriedly, occasionally dodging a few passers-by who were walking with their heads buried.

"I heard the Boss say that it was taken to his Clan's home .Because of the rarity of the fruit wine,by taking it there,he could get a good price."

"Where is the main family of Jin Hua? Do you know?"