Chapter 17: 金华酒楼 (Jin Hua Restaurant)

"Knock knock!"

There was a knock at the door.

Zhong Ziqi tidied up things, got up, and went to open the door.Outside the door stood Zhao Amu: "Zhao Amu, you come! Quick come in please!"

Zhao Amu entered the courtyard with a smile on his lips as he looked around, he saw how clean and tidy the house was, which meant that the household was all settled. He had a fondness for Zhong Ziqi, now he was even more pleased with what he saw.

"Zhao Amu." Zhao Zheng'an stood aside, called out in a small voice. He had been taught by Zhong Ziqi to greet acquaintances when he saw them, although the person in front of him, he had only met a few times, he was not familiar at all,and never spoke to him before. He was completely unaware that he hadn't seen or known many people at all since he'd gone stupid, let alone spoken to them.

"Hn." Zhao Amu nodded, giving him a gentle look in his eyes before following the two men into the hall and taking a seat. Taking a sip of water before speaking, he said: " It's like this, yesterday, you said you wanted to build a wall, didn't you? I've found two men for you, five wen for a day is okay. They are good and from honest families in the village. When will you have time for them to come over?"

Zhong Ziqi did not expect Zhao Amu to be quite efficient, he tilt his head and thought, he seems to have time only at this moment, other times are very busy, now the business has just opened,so he can not be delayed even for a day, so Zhong Ziqi thought about it then said to Zhao Amu in a pleading voice: "Zhao Amu, you see where I have so much time? Why don't I give you the key to my house? You can watch it for me, it should be ready in half a day, right?"

Zhao Amu didn't expect Zhong Ziqi to say that, a little bit hesitant in his heart. After all, they are not related to each other, so this kind of openly entering the house is always bad.

Zhong Ziqi saw him hesitate, smiled and said,"Don't hesitate anymore! I trust and I believe in Zhao Amu's character. Besides that, my family's house as far as you can see here,nothing valuable, probably only the room is the most valuable. Moreover I'm really too busy."

Seeing Zhong Ziqi's words have come to this extent, Zhao Amu was not going to push his luck. Besides, as he had said, there was really nothing valuable in the house.The only money is the income in the past two days, he also believes that Zhong Ziqi will put in a safe place: "Okay, I will take care of it for you, tomorrow I will bring someone to repair, by the way, today I collected another fifty pounds of vegetables according to your request, all picked and collect from honest people, when collecting I did not tell them who's the buyer, but the impact is still too big, a lot of people have come to ask me, I think this matter is guaranteed to be exposed one day. I don't know when it will be revealed one day, but the whole village will know about it later, then many people will definitely come knocking on your door, so be prepared."

"Okay, I know! Thank you Zhao Amu for reminding me, by the way, Zhao Amu, wait a moment I will give you the vegetables money for these past two days, just as you are here, otherwise I still have to go over." Zhong Ziqi told Zhao Amu to sit down and have a drink of water while Zhao Zheng'an stayed with him.

He went into the bedroom, took out the money bag under the pillow then he counted the two hundred wen, after that he shoved the money bag back under the pillow, lifted the curtain and came out: "Zhao Amu, count it! "

Zhao Amu took the money, padded it with his hand, took out a purse from his pocket and put it inside, as he straightforwardly said:"No, I'm sure it's right! Give me the key, Qi Ge'er ,I think it's better to put the vegetables at my place first, later I will let Sheng xiao zi (he means Zhao Sheng) carry it over to you."