Chapter 76 :昌顺 (Chang Sun)

The New Year passed by in an instant. It would soon be the beginning of spring1 again, signifying that the weather started to warm up gradually, no longer getting colder by the day, but instead it was getting warmer day by day.

Although the weather was said to be getting warmer in spring, Zhong Ziqi still felt very cold, especially when the difference in temperature between morning and evening was particularly high. He usually avoided this time of day when he went out.

It could even be said, Zhong Ziqi was the most relaxed person among all of them. He was now in his third trimester and no longer vomiting, his appetite was good again so he was naturally in a happy mood, plus the Zhong family and the Wang family didn't dare to come to their home looking for trouble anymore. At home, Zhao Zheng'an did everything for him, there was no shortage of food, no shortage of money, so his daily life was very nourishing and smooth, but of course this was only in the eyes of others.

In Zhong Ziqi's eyes, he was no different from a pig now. Every day, all he does is eat and sleep as if his bones are falling apart.It was really too boring. Every day, there is no entertainment. He could only stay silly all day long, eating and sleeping all day, and no beans to play2...

If it was just 15 days or a half months, then it would be fine, but there was still 6 or 7 months away! If he kept staying like this, he would be depressed.

Zhong Ziqi raised a protest to Zhao Zheng'an, saying that it was good for his health and for the baby, for him to go out and move around more often.

Zhao Zheng'an thought that it was also not a good idea for Zhong Ziqi to stay here all the time. He still needed to do some exercise. But their village was not big and they weren't familiar with many people here. They were only familiar with people in the town so in the village, he didn't have anyone to talk to even when he went out.

Zhao Zheng'an had no choice but to take Zhong Ziqi to the town. It was just that they couldn't always take Zhao Er Shu's carriage. It was inconvenient. The two of them discussed it and decided to buy a horse-drawn carriage as they would need it in the future, so it made no difference if they bought it earlier or later.

So Zhao Zheng'an came back this day with a carriage.

Zhong Ziqi was sewing Zhao Zheng'an's clothes which came unsewn. He vaguely heard a sound coming from outside the house. Da Hei and Xiao Hei also stood up and looked intently3 at the door, barking twice.

Zhong Ziqi put down the clothes, put on his shoes and walked out of the room. The entrance door at this moment was knocked on so Zhong Ziqi asked warily, "Who is it?"

"Wife, it's me." Zhao Zheng'an answered from outside the door.

Their house usually had the front door locked, especially when he was at home by himself, to prevent an illegal person (criminal) from coming in, whereas all Zhao Zheng'an had to do when he came back was to knock on the door, then Zhong Ziqi would go and open it for him.

Sponsored Content

"Oh ..." Zhong Ziqi hurried over and opened the door. What exactly caught his eye was the carriage outside the door.

A brown adult horse was standing there honestly, wagging its tail and looking at Zhong Ziqi and Zhao Zheng'an with two big watery eyes.

[bright and intelligent (eyes)]

Zhong Ziqi felt himself melt : "Can I touch it?"

Zhao Zheng'an immediately stopped him, "It's not familiar with you yet, be careful not to get hurt."

"Oh." Zhong Ziqi regretted that as he replied, then he went into the carriage to look at it up and down, carefully from left to right, he was very satisfied with the carriage.