Chapter 64: 买房 (Buy a house)

In the end, Zhong Ziqi didn't listen to Zhao Zheng'an's advice to open a restaurant.But it was not as if he did not have any ideas, especially in these past few days when he had thought about it, observed and studied it carefully.

Because his fried dough twist and deep fried breadsticks were relatively new and original in this world, it had won the hearts of many people.The deep fried breadsticks were particularly popular with young people and the older people were less likely to enjoy it because it was too greasy.The fried dough twist,on the other hand, had definitely captured the hearts of all young and old people.

And those who saw the market couldn't sit still anymore,so the representative of the restaurants from other surrounding towns often came over to discuss with him the possibility of supplying them with a certain amount of it.

Zhong Ziqi thought that he might as well hire a few people to fry the fried dough twist and deep fried breadsticks for these restaurants every day, thinking that it would also be a lot of income.

This way, he could be the relaxed boss easily, at the same time make money without offending anyone.

Zhong Ziqi told Zhao Zheng'an about this idea of his, Zhao Zheng'an naturally did not have any objection. Whatever his wife said, of course he would naturally go along with him, as long as his wife was happy.He also thought that it was such a good idea to be like this, no need for both of them to be so busy everyday running here and there which took a lot of trouble and effort. Zhong Zi Qi was particularly busy everyday like a gyroscope,so Zhao Zheng'an was endlessly distressed by it. He already wanted to let him rest since an earlier time.

Since he wanted to do it,he had to do it as soon as possible.It was a rare occasion when Zhong Ziqi didn't procrastinate and take the initiative this time. It was really too cold in the winter so he wanted to go home and hide himself there in the winter.

Since he decided to be a supplier, he needed to have a worksite. It couldn't be too far away, otherwise it would be inconvenient to come and go.

Zhao Zheng'an simply wandered around the town and asked around, but he did find a family who wanted to sell their house.The family, with only the old couple living in the town and their son doing business in another town.The son seemed to have made some money and wanted to bring his parents over. They were naturally happy to be with their son again.But the house was empty and they weren't coming back anymore, so they wanted to sell the house.

The price was quite high. However, because it was too expensive and the house was a bit old, no one bought it.The old couple were anxious, the son was pushing for it,so in the end, the price was reduced.

It happened that Zhao Zheng'an inquired about it, at the same time, he took advantage of the opportunity and pressed more for the lower price. Finally, he bought the house.

Zhong Ziqi surveyed the small courtyard, although it was a bit remote and located in an alleyway but the good thing was that the street was just a few steps away. It was still, however, acceptable.

The house was big enough and the yard was not too small, Zhong Ziqi was quite satisfied looking at it, turning around and talking to Zhao Zheng'an about putting the house through.

"Tell me, how do you plan to do it?"

Zhao Zheng'an asked Zhong Ziqi.

Zhong Ziqi stood in the house, looked at it and gestured to him, "It's just that this house is relatively longer, so let's open the access to it. This way, we can leave the door open for business (to handle affairs) and conversation. After the opening, we can clear everything out of the house, build a few stove benches, set up a few tables, and put two cupboards on the side for rice and noodles. ......"