Chapter 58: 见面 (Meet)

Zhong Ziqi looked surprised when he saw Zhao Ning. He immediately looked down at himself, fortunately he was wearing an inner cloth which Zhao Zheng'an should have put on for him while he was asleep, only then did Zhong Ziqi look up and ask him, "What are you doing here?"

"Your family Zhao Zheng'an asked me to come, saying that you are not feeling well."

Zhao Ning was, after all, an unmarried ger therefore he was a little embarrassed to face such a scene. His expression was tinged with a blush.

Zhong Ziqi was also quite uncomfortable with him, especially now when his entire body was sore and he could not sit down any longer, so he had to lie down again slowly: "Zheng'an ne?"

He couldn't have left, could he?

"He came to me so early in the morning and told me to look after you. He also said he was going on a trip so he asked me to come here and keep you company at night, is that true?"

"En, he's going on a trip to the south."

"What? The South?" Zhao Ning exclaimed, "What is he going to do in the south? How he will go there?"

Zhong Ziqi stretched out his hand to rubbed his waist and explained, "He's going there with my uncle. My uncle has a small business in the south. Zheng An is going to follow him to learn a bit and to inspect the business opportunities."

"Your uncle is in the south, huh?"

"En."

Zhao Ning had heard his Amu say that Ziqi's uncle had come over. This relative was not bad, but he did not say where so he did not expect it to be so far away: "So they are leaving today?"

"En. They said they were leaving today. What time is it?" Zhong Ziqi asked Zhao Ning.

"It's almost noon now."

Zhao Ning said helplessly, actually he had come early in the morning, but Zhong Ziqi hadn't woken up, so he didn't have the heart to wake him up. He wanted to help him tidy up the house but he found out that Zhao Zheng'an had done everything that needed to be done, even before he left, he had made a pot of porridge, it was still hot in the pot!

Zhao Ning couldn't help but envy their relationship. He wondered what his future half would be like, he would not ask him to be rich, but he must treat him well.

Zhong Ziqi didn't think it would be already noon, he had slept so well. It was obviously too late to go to town now, they should have left too.

"Ziqi, are you hungry?"

Zhong Ziqi touched his stomach and nodded silently, "Is there any food?"

Zhao Ning smiled: "You wait,I'll bring it to you." Then he went out.

Zhong Ziqi slowly propped himself up, shaking out the clothes that were neatly folded on the bed and putting them on. He didn't need to guess who had put them there. Although he was a man, he was a very attentive one!

[To differentiate man and ger, the original one used the word 汉子=han zi as a man, so basically Zhong Ziqi say that although Zhao Zheng'an is a han zi, he is a very considerate type]

In a short while, Zhao Ning walked in with a pot of porridge and a plate of small pickles.

"Huh? Did you make this?"

Zhao Ning hid his mouth and laughed: "This isn't me, I'm not that thoughtful."

"Not you?"

Zhong Ziqi was stunned, then he knew who it was. His heart suddenly warmed up like the summer sun was shining inside of him.