Chapter 68: 喜 (Joy)

Pu An County is a little town with beautiful scenery, simple and honest folkways where it has rich natural resources. Often, there will be foreigners who come here to relieve boredom and sightseeing. Especially now, after a highly skilled doctor  appeared in town, there is an endless stream of people coming into the town.

This led to the people of the town, if they saw strangers or a well-dressed person, they would not be surprised. They would just silently take a detour and walk away in order not to bump into any big shot.Those were the people they couldn't afford to mess with.

        Zhao Zheng'an and Zhong Ziqi traveled three days by water and four days by carriage, non-stop rush. They finally arrived in Pu'an County this afternoon.

    When they arrived in town, Zhao Zheng'an and Zhong Ziqi did not rush to find the miracle doctor. Instead, they went into an inn, asked for a barrel of hot water to freshen up a little. This journey, they were in such a rush, so the two of them were dirty.Even they themselves were disgusted with themselves, let alone others.

        They couldn't wait to take a bath and

changed their clothes. Two people asked for a table of food.Zhao Zheng'an ate especially well. Zhong Ziqi didn't know if they rushed too fast that for these two days he didn't have much appetite. He just simply ate a little then he put his chopsticks ? down.

    "Later, let the doctor also see what's wrong with you. Don't let it be, my illness has not been cured, yet you let yourself become exhausted!" Zhao Zheng'an's heart was distressed, looking at his haggard face.

        Zhong Ziqi did not care and said: "Maybe it's just that we've been rushing too fast and I'm not adapted to it."

        Zhao Zheng'an shook his head: "We are approximately looking for the doctor, so let him see if there is any problem with your body, so we can treat it at the earliest time."

    Zhong Ziqi nodded: "Okay!"

        After the two of them filled their stomachs,only then they asked the waiter about it: "Brother Xiao Er, I heard that there is a miracle doctor in your town, I wonder where he is?"

[Brother Xiao Er or Xiao Er Ge is not the waiter's name but come from the word waiter = 店小二 (dian xiao er)]

        The waiter laughed 'He he': "Are you two also here for the miracle doctor in our town?"

        "That's right! I heard that his medical expertise is excellent so I am looking for him to pay a visit but I don't know where he lives?" Zhao Zheng'an said with a smile.

        "On the other street there is a clinic which is opened by the miracle doctor, if you go there, you will find it."

        " Okay! Thanks a lot,Xiao Er Ge."

        Zhao Zheng'an bestow the waiter a few copper coins. After the waiter received the money, his smile became more and more sincere.

        Zhao Zheng'an and Zhong Ziqi followed the waiter's directions and went to another street. No wonder the waiter said they could find it if they went there. The doctor's clinic had a small door, the area was the same as their 'Quite Delicious' restaurant although obviously not as big as their 'Quite Delicious'. On the door, hung an old board (attached to a wall) with two words "Medical Clinic", no unnecessary superfluous words.

    If it wasn't for the long lines of people coming in and out, to show that this is where the divine doctor's temporary lodging was, they would have thought that they have gone to the wrong place!