Chapter 74: 拉郎配1 [Matchmaking]

On the 8th day of Chinese New Year, the number of people coming to eat at 'Quite Delicious' had been increasing day by day since they opened the restaurant. After the New Year, everyone was basically back to their old states.

On the 15th day of Chinese New Year, it could even be said as the busiest time of the year in the whole town. During the day it was fine, the crowds were not obvious.

At night, just as Zhao Zheng'an had said, the people in the town started to go out. The whole town was brightly lit and bustling with noise and lively. Many people come and go in the street, rubbing shoulders with each other.

When Zhao Ame saw this, he discussed with Huang Ame and the others, on the night of the 15th, they would stay up all night. Zhao Ame really did not want to miss the opportunity to make money, he and Huang Ame discussed that he would go to his house tonight and stay there for one night.

Huang Amu naturally did not object, very straightforwardly he agreed to it.

Zhao Ame sent Zhao Ning, Zhao Sheng, and An Ning home. He and Zhao Baogen stayed in the town.

Huang Ame, Uncle Huang and Huang Jinlei were unlikely to leave. They live so close to the shop. They were initially planning to stay for the night. Now it was even better to have Zhao Ame with them.

Zhong Ziqi heard from Zhao Zheng'an who had returned from the town said that Zhao Ame and the others were not coming back for the night, so he asked in purpose to talk over it: "I also want to go to the town to see the lanterns ...."

Zhao Zheng'an did not even think about it and immediately refused: "No, there are too many people there. Your little body will be squeezed to nowhere. Moreover, with your current body, if you go, what if you get squeezed and fall over?"

There were so many people, he couldn't even take care of himself. How could he take care of him? It was better to stay home.

"Don't go then I won't go." Zhong Ziqi pouted, unhappy.

Zhao Zheng'an went over and kissed his curled lips: "Don't be upset! Wait for next year, I'll definitely take you there."

Zhong Ziqi wasn't really angry because he had expected it and reached out to nudge Zhao Zheng'an: "The three of them are home, so who's cooking? An Ning?"

When Zhao Zheng'an was pushed by him so he lazily collapsed on the Kang bed, "Well, I heard from Zhao Sheng that An Ning can cook. Didn't you say that Zhao Ning could cook too? Three of them can feed themselves."

Zhong Ziqi nodded, then reached out and kicked the lazy Zhao Zheng'an, inclined to him : "Then why don't you hurry up and go to cook? I'm hungry."

As soon as Zhao Zheng'an heard that he was hungry, he immediately sat up, "Master, please wait a moment. I'll go and make some food."

Zhao Zheng'an pinched his nose, said with his out of tune voice.

"Granted. Go and return quickly."

Zhong Ziqi also said in a gesture. Both of them looked at each other and couldn't hold back their joy.

As the sun set in the west, it was dark within minutes. The night in Qing Shui Town was just beginning to start.

At the time of the festival, the town was always bustling with activity. Today is the 15th day of the first month of the lunar calendar so the wealthy landlords of the town invited opera singers to come and enjoy the festivities, without restricting the general public to watch. Those who were interested would go to see it. There were also colored lanterns and riddles, which attracted some young people.