Chapter 84: 成亲 (Get Married)

Father Shen and Shen Amu didn't expect their son to move so quickly, since it was so, the wedding was pressing in on one's eyelashes 1.They had to go back to the south to make the preparations for the wedding. Moreover, they still didn't know what the Gao family thought about this. Even though the relationship between the two families were close, the Gao family had never mentioned Gao Hanjin's matter to them. So now that this event had happened, they didn't know what the Gao family meant.

"Ziqi ah, your grandfather and I will make arrangements as soon as possible.

When your day comes, your grandfather and I will come back again and help you coax my little great grandson." Shen Amu patted Zhong Ziqi's hand, having lived here for so long, he was already sad to leave. Every day was fulfilling and very happy.

On one side, Father Shen also nodded approvingly : "Your little Uncle's wedding will be two months away at the earliest. It won't be convenient for you to come at that time so both of you don't need to come. Wait until they get married, they will come back with us."

Actually he also didn't want to leave. This small village, although it was poor and some of the villagers were clever in trivial matters but in his eyes, it couldn't be regarded as something, it was just small tricks. The scenery here is enchanting, not so much trouble. Life was easy and relaxed here. His elder ger was here, his grandson was here and his great grandson would be here too. He was even more reluctant to leave now.

"That's right ah, Ziqi, you and Zheng'an should stay at home and be in ease to nurture your baby. After this uncle gets married, I will bring my wife to visit you directly." Shen Yu Bei also said.

Zhong Ziqi smiled and said, " Okay then,as long as I am in this condition, even if you guys want me to go, I can't go either. I'll just sit at home and wait for all of you."

"After we leave, you should be careful when you are alone at home, pay attention to dangers around you. Please don't be too carefree, it makes us alarmed and tremble in fear." Shen Amu was not at ease and warned him repeatedly.

Zhao Zheng'an answered from the side : "Grandma, you and grandfather can go back without worry, I will take a good care of him."

"With you, I am not at ease either. If you have nothing to do,toss him less. He is now pregnant and It's physically inconvenient. Pay a little attention to it."

Zhao Zheng'an and Zhong Ziqi both blushed and a little embarrassed at the words, it was really shameful to be lectured by their elders like that.

Shen Yu Bei stayed here for two days. He equally had a good feeling for Zhong Ziqi's currently and newly developed stewed pork. The unique taste was something he had not tasted before. Therefore, on the third day when the three departed, Zhong Ziqi and Zhao Zheng'an packed a small jar of marinated pork and gave it to Hong Ying so he could take it well with him. They also prepared a lot of ma hua and you tiou for them to eat on their way back.

The head housekeeper did not leave, but stayed behind to continue to help them with the family business.

In this way, Father Shen and the three of them went back to the south with the same reluctance. The house was empty all of a sudden, Zhong Ziqi still couldn't adapt to this. He was already used to having his grandma and grandfather accompany him every day.

In his heart, he still liked the two elders very much. Although his grandfather was a bit serious, he was not obnoxious. His grandma smiled and laughed every day. He couldn't help but like them. Since they were gone, it was a little hard to adjust.

Besides, after Father Shen and his family returned to the south, at top speed, they discussed it with the Gao parents. The Gao family had been prepared for this since they had already heard about the incident from their eldest son.They were furious and angry with the bad man but at the same time they also felt sorry for their ger. They could not help but reflect on whether they had made a wrong decision on raising Gao Hanjin as a guy all these years. He couldn't dress like a normal ger. He couldn't show even the slightest manner and the elegance of being a ger. He could not live a carefree and relaxed life like the usual ger. He was brought up with a strict upbringing. It was only when they had the younger son that they gradually relaxed their restrictions on Gao Hanjin. However, it seemed to be too late. To outsiders, he was a guy. His every word and action was in the form of a guy so who could marry him?