Chapter 50: 直截了当 (Straightforward)

On that day, Zhao Zheng'an soon returned because he was not in fault. Besides that, the big brother officer who had taken the money said a good word for him so after the County Grand Master asked him several questions ,he was released.On the contrary, the three men were taken to the prison, when they went in, they were all dazed. It was clear that Hong Ying's kicks were not light.

"You're back? The Feudal Officials didn't do anything to you,right?" Zhong Ziqi's sharp eyes were the first to notice Zhao Zheng'an's return.His worried heart finally could be in ease as he promptly asked.

"Nothing! They just asked me to come over and ask questions. After that, I could go back." Zhao Zheng'an swept a glance out of the corner of his eye at the master and servant who were still sitting comfortably drinking tea. The landlord wasn't even this relaxed.

"That's good! How are those few people?" Zhong Ziqi asked.

The others were also quite curious and pricked up their ears.

"They're locked up. I'm sure they'll get a good beating." Because when he was leaving, Zhao Zheng'an had a word with the head of the officers.

"Such people need to be taught a lesson." Zhao Amu said with a sigh of relief, as he was still in shock, his hands and feet were still weak.

"That's right, it's lucky my son isn't like that, or I'd break his legs." Huang Amu also nodded and said.

After the fuss just now, the customer traffic in the shop did not decrease, but rather increased. They could not talk anymore, each going to get busy with their own business.

Zhao Zheng'an stood in the same place not knowing what he was thinking, but soon he moved and walked towards the master and servant who were drinking tea peacefully.

"Thank you both for your help today." Zhao Zheng'an clasped his hands as he sincerely thanked them. He was a person that was still clear about public and private matters.

"No need to bother, it's just a small effort." Shen Yu Bei smiled faintly.

"This place is noisy, so I wonder if I could have a word with you? I have something I want to talk to you about." Zhao Zheng'an thought it would be better to ask straightforwardly since It was too tiresome to keep guessing.

"Fine." Shen Yu Bei thought about it and nodded his head and agreed.

Zhao Zheng'an smiled faintly and took them to the Jin Hua Restaurant, where coincidentally Shen Yu Bei also stayed there. Zhao Zheng'an asked for a single room and a pot of tea. They poured a cup of tea for each of them before sitting down.

Shen Yu Bei picked up the cup of tea and blew on it, not saying anything either. Hong Ying stood behind him with an expressionless face and a completely vacant expression.

Zhao Zheng'an was silent for a moment before he opened his mouth and asked, "Mr. Shen came to Qing Shui Town for a purpose, right? Our Qing Shui Town is normally nothing extraordinary. There are only one or two powerful people in Qing Shui Town.It's rare for someone with extraordinary status like you to come here.I wonder who is so capable of attracting you here?"

Shen Yu Bei looked at him as he played with his tea cup: "Who is it? Don't you already have the answer in your mind!"

Zhao Zheng'an put his attention on him : "It's really ....but I don't understand, my Fu Lang's family circumstances are clean and three generations of his family have lived here. What is it that attracts you?"

Shen Yu Bei put down his tea, looked serious, his voice was a bit low as he asked, "Do you ...... know what his Amu looks like?"

Zhao Zheng'an was shocked after hearing his words. After that, he remembered that there was a disclosure. His Fu Lang's Amu was an unidentified person. Everyone said that he was fleeing from another country but what exactly happened no one knew. No one ever suspected anything.