Chapter 16: 记号 (Mark)

the weather in zhaojia village belongs to the cold and sweltering climate in the summer, and it is hot and uncomfortable to wear short clothes, not to mention zhong ziqi and zhao ning, who have been on the edge of the fire, and their faces can be described as sweaty as rain. but there was no time to wipe it.

zhao zheng'an came back from collecting the money and stood next to his daughter-in-law as usual, just in time to see a drop of sweat shining by the folds of the sun, he looked around unhappily with his lips and eyes, and then picked up his sleeve and wiped his full forehead, carefully looking like wiping some treasure.

zhong ziqi didn't have to look up to know who it was, and her handsome face unconsciously raised a smile.

zhao ning couldn't help but quip as he got closer: "it's really loving, i'm so envious of it!"

zhong ziqi shot back with a poisonous tongue: "rest assured, you will soon no longer have to envy."

zhao ning said shut up, he has reached the age of marriage at sixteen this year, and it is not easy to find it in the older ones. so recently he's been looking for people for him.

zhao sheng looked at this scene silently, a smile flashed in his eyes, his younger brother never said qi ge'er, before qi ge'er wen wen quietly did not like to talk has always been his brother twittering, occasionally qi ge'er will say a few sharp words to make his brother dumb, now qi ge'er is more cheerful than before, every time he chokes his mouth, xiao ning can't get cheap.

seeing that as more and more people became hotter and more, his narrow stall could not sit down again, uncle song could not mind others sitting, that is, they were familiar with each other and connected to interests. but he was not familiar with the other stalls, and even though they were all kind to him, he didn't want to ask for help. <

it's just that more and more people are about to squeeze out the road. zhong ziqi looked at it worriedly, wondering if there was any way to alleviate this situation.

the sad gaze inadvertently swept to zhao zheng'an walking back with the bowl he had eaten, and his eyes suddenly lit up. quietly said a word to zhao sheng, only to see zhao sheng look at him very doubtfully and leave.

and zhong ziqi cleared his throat and shouted loudly: "uncle ah, you also see that the small stalls in the lower are really too small, squeezing around really affects your eating, from now on everyone can spend seven yuan with noodles and bowls to take away, you can eat anywhere, but everyone don't have to worry, these two pieces of money are the deposit of the bowl, if you return the bowl we will naturally refund your two pieces of money, if the bowl is not returned, those two pieces of money are bowl money, what do you think? "the bowl originally cost two dollars a piece, so zhong ziqi did not raise the price."

this method of doing business is the first time everyone has seen it, and if you think about it, it is not against them, so they have agreed, and they are really uncomfortable.

after a while, zhao sheng, who had gone out, returned, and what was surprising was that he still had a small brick platform with only a brush in his hand. it turned out that zhao sheng went out according to zhong ziqi's instructions and went to uncle huang's house to borrow pen and ink. <

zhong ziqi took the pen and smiled at the surprised crowd and said: "i have a total of more than thirty bowls here, in order to prevent people from counting their own bowls, so i want to make the bowls marked, then even if someone pretends to be me, i will recognize it, which is also a guarantee for everyone, i hope you understand."

hearing this, some people were annoyed, some people were praised, some people admired, some people had different reactions anyway, zhong ziqi looked at these reactions in his eyes and just laughed, but whether this laugh was sneering or not, he didn't know.