Chapter 21: 上门 (To visit)

After Zhong Ziqi's small business had only a small ripple,peace returned but perhaps God can't stand his leisurely carefree pace so this time trouble comes once again so sudden that it bears down menacingly.

First, it was Zhong Ziqi's purchase of vegetables. He didn't know where the villagers got the information from that he was the one behind the purchase of vegetables. The result is predictable. As Zhao Amu said, the original ridicule of those people disappeared, replaced by a goodwill smile and kind faces.

Zhong Ziqi really wanted to laugh three times. This is what he wanted, he is not a good man, his heart is actually very small, so small that whoever said a bad word and who gave a look of contempt, he remembered it all clearly. He has already said it before, don't come begging him if you could!

So don't bully people too much!

Don't bully a young man, a young one also has their moments!

The young man was also very vindictive!

But Zhong Ziqi only gloated for a short time before he turned into a bitter face, because these people were too annoying and disturbed his normal life therein he deeply felt that even 'dogskin plaster' was not so sticky.

[狗皮膏藥 gǒu pí gāo yao or dogskin plaster, used in TCM for treating contusions, rheumatism etc / quack medicine / sham goods]

For example, this afternoon, Zhong Ziqi's group had just returned from the town when they saw several people standing at the center of the village.

"How annoying!" Zhao Ning muttered with an unhappy face, these days not only their family, even he himself did not dare to go out,if he was not careful enough, he might be caught asking questions, this simply was....

"Qi Ge'er is back!" An old Amu grinned, revealing a mouthful of big yellow teeth. He shouted in a loud voice.

"Aiyo! Qi Ge'er is really awesome! It's true that 'like father, like son'. As capable as your Dad." A slightly chubby Amu with a creased face came over.

Seriously, Zhong Ziqi almost bent his ears. These people, it can be said that they are doing everything possible, sweet talk, sugar-coated bullets, big moves, rush around everywhere.

It was no wonder that they were anxious. Zhao Amu followed Zhong Ziqi's instructions, went to buy vegetables from good character and honest people. Zhao Amu himself hated those bad gossip villagers that said what was white was black and what was good was bad. So he bought vegetables only from people he thought were good.

Those who are honest are happy to have people coming to collect the vegetables, they can earn a few dozens of wen, which is a good income. Some of the clever ones couldn't stand the busybody gossipers in the village, so they went out to show off.

One was fine, but suddenly several people appeared saying they could earn money by selling vegetables while sitting at home. They were talking about it with every detail vividly described.A lot of people can't stand it anymore. They were wondering why they had never heard of it before? Why won't they buy from them? One by one, they sought out the news, then found the source to Zhao Amu's house.Zhao Amu chased them all away with his 'T'ai Chi Chuan'(shadowboxing or tai chi) .

Later, someone in the village suddenly said that they had seen Zhong Ziqi in the town, said that he had a good business and used a lot of vegetables, which he seemed to have bought from the village.This news was immediately exploded after being released. Those people seemed to have forgotten that they had spared no effort to slander this pitiful ger thus they came to the door like good people.

But Zhong Ziqi had been instructed by Zhao Amu that he would be in charge of all these matters which was a great relief to him.

Zhao Zheng'an's expression was gloomy, angry at the group of people in front of him, these days there are always people knocking on their door whether morning or evening. He did not know what was going on but he felt keenly that every time these people came, his wife was unhappy, with boredom on his face.