Chapter 71: 休工 {Take a break}

In the days that followed, as Zhao Xuemei and the others said, Zhong Ziqi was just beginning, and Zhao Zhengan's hair was almost white in the past few days. Zhong Ziqi can no longer go into the kitchen to cook and cook, because he will vomit when he smells the oily smoke.

There are only two people in their family, Zhong Ziqi has gone on strike, but Zhao Zhengan has no choice but to wash his hands and make soup, but he hasn't done anything except cooking porridge, and the things he makes are super unpalatable.

Zhao Zhengan felt so bitter in his heart. Every day I can only drink white porridge for Zhong Ziqi, and then enter the town to let Zhao Xuemei and others help make something delicious. However, Yuanshui couldn't quench his thirst. Zhao Zhengan could only practice cooking at home for the past two days.

And Zhong Ziqi would sit in a thick layer at the kitchen door and tell him which to put first, which one to put, how much salt to disperse, and how much water to put.

After repeated attempts of not being salty or weak, Zhao Zhengan finally became a teacher. The basis of his teaching is that he can complete a dish by himself without putting the wrong seasonings. Although the taste is average, Zhao Zhengan is already quite satisfied.

After careful consideration, he has mastered the basic sequence of cooking and putting seasonings. As long as you don't put too much, the taste is still okay, and it's always down to the mouth.

Every time Zhong Ziqi looked at his hard work, he was very moved. At the same time, he would always endure the nausea and eat two more mouthfuls. He couldn't waste his mind, but in the end he vomited it to no avail.

Zhao Zhengan felt distressed. Looking at his sickly face, he was helpless. He knew he liked to eat sour sour. The pickled sauerkraut in the autumn at home was already edible, so he changed it. Give him food, of course I will preview before making it...

Seeing that the time has passed day by day, as early as when Zhao Zhengan and the others came back, they discussed with Zhao Ama and the others, and posted a notice outside the door saying that someday, they would close the door and go home for the New Year. If you like to eat You can buy more twisted fried dough sticks, and you can keep them left and right. When you save time, you want to eat them but you can't buy them.

When other people heard it, they all immediately gave up. Especially when they heard that the Chinese New Year was approaching, there was a discount on the very delicious fried dough sticks. You can get one or two more for the number of sticks you buy, which provokes a lot of people to buy them.

In this way, it was very delicious when the New Year was approaching. There was a small peak in the courtyard. When everyone bought it, they bought a dozen or dozens of them. After the New Year, everyone wants to indulge and have a good time. In a good year, even if the family is poor, I don't want to be deserted during the New Year. The sign is not good. The more bustling, the more prosperous the coming year.

Until three days before the New Year, it was quite delicious and officially closed, and the courtyard here was also closed. Zhao Zhengan entered the town and paid the three of Zhao Xuemei, as well as Zhao Jiang and Zhao Lan's wages. Zhao Xuemei and his staff were happy to spend nearly three hundred yuan in wages, especially Zhao Xuemei, he and Zhao Jiang both received their wages, although Zhao Jiang was half less than him, but it was enough for them to buy new year goods and still have a surplus. Up.

If you are happy, Zhao Lan is also considered one. He is the only one in his family. Apart from buying some simple necessities for the New Year, he doesn't need much at all. He can save it for a long time. For the first time he is so grateful to someone in his heart. Everyone says that he has strong self-esteem, but he also wants to bend for life. He just disdains those people's pretentious charity. He needs a reward that allows him to make his own efforts in exchange for equivalent. And Zhong Ziqi just gave him what he wanted, and he was very grateful to him.