Chapter 75: 逛街 (stroll down the street)

"Amu, did you really talk to Huang Amu?" Zhao Ning said with surprise. He blushed because of shyness; he appeared to be bashful.

"Yes, I've discussed it with your Huang Amu. Later when they come, you and Jin Lei go to take a walk, talk and try to interact with each other. You need to cultivate the feelings between you two." Zhao Amu said earnestly.

Zhao Ning stirred his two hands together. He nodded from time to time as he listened to Zhao Amu passing on his experience. To be honest, he was quite apprehensive. A Ger, by nature was easily moved (fall in love/aroused to passion). After spending so much time together, Zhao Ning felt that Huang Jinlei was really a nice person. He felt that his heart had moved (emotionally affected). He didn't know when he started to see him differently, but his heart was pounding irregularly when he saw him. His eyes also uncontrollably began to follow him. When Huang Jinlei looked at him, he would pretend to look away as if nothing was wrong, then sneakily look at him again when he wasn't looking. However, it was useless if only he himself liked him, he also wanted to know what Huang Jinlei was thinking.

Zhao Lan watched this pair of Amu and son muttering in the corner, he did not know what they were saying. He could only see Zhao Ning's somewhat shy look. He shook his head, guessing in his heart that it might be something private.

Zhao Sheng and An Ning also looked at Zhao Amu and Zhao Ning frequently. They wondered what they were talking about and what was there that they shouldn't hear?

"Father, what Amu and Xiao Ning are talking about?" Zhao Sheng asked Zhao Baogen, who was busy minding his own work.

Zhao Baogen didn't even look up and said, "Quick, just do your job! We'll talk about it when we get back!" On the way here, Zhao Amu had already reported to Zhao Baogen. Zhao Baogen naturally agreed.

Zhao Sheng and An Ning were reprimanded by Zhao Baogen, so they could only meekly put away their curiosity.

Not long after that, Huang Amu and the others arrived. They didn't see Huang Jinlei, only Huang Amu and Uncle Huang.

As soon as Huang Amu entered the room, he apologized with a smile, "I'm late today, I was delayed by something."

"We've only just arrived too." Zhao Lan responded to him. He did know that Zhao Amu and Huang Amu and the others had stayed up late yesterday doing business here.

"How is it?" Zhao Amu asked quietly as he came over to Huang Amu.

Huang Amu nodded and whispered in Zhao Amu's ear, "I've asked my family Lei Zi to wait outside the door, so you should let Xiao Ning out."

Zhao Amu nodded and gave Zhao Ning a wink.

Zhao Ning understood, bit his lip and quietly went out of the door.

Early in the morning, the streets were particularly cold and cheerless, especially after last night's ruckus, so many people probably couldn't wake up in the morning.

Zhao Ning went out the door as he looked around. At a glance, he saw Huang Jinlei standing in the doorway on his right side.

Zhao Ning's face was still uncontrollably red. He walked over in small quick steps without saying a word.

Huang Jinlei, with his usual expressionless face, saw Zhao Ning coming out and said, "Let's go!"

Zhao Ning followed him and asked, "Where are we going?"

"Just for a walk."

Huang Jinlei said not to look at his calm appearance right now but actually in his heart, he felt quite nervous too. He felt that it was strange, when he was together with other gers , he did not have this kind of feeling; he only felt bored, but with Zhao Ning there was no such (fed up) feeling. Could it be that...?