Chapter 67: 王素素 (Wang Su Su)

The next day, Zhong Ziqi went into town hastily after finishing his meal. He was relieved when he saw that Wang Ji Cheng and everything in his residence was safe and sound. Not to mention that, Wang Jicheng was also quite diligent. When they arrived, Wang Jicheng was already up.He had cleaned the yard and the house.He even made a pot of hot rice porridge.

Zhong Ziqi, Zhao Xue Mei and the others were unbearably cold when they came over early in the morning, so it was very comfortable to have a hot congee. Because of this, Zhong Ziqi couldn't help but praise him a lot. Wang Jicheng foolishly and awkwardly smiled.

Afterwards, Zhao Zheng'an took Wang Jicheng to let him start to familiarize with the environment, telling him what he should do and what he should not do.

While Zhao Zheng'an gave enough sweet taste (benefits), he also did not forget to scare him a little. For example, Zhao Zheng'an would pretend to accidentally mention how powerful his wife's uncle was in the south and how remarkable his social status was. Then he would tell Wang Jicheng not to mess with the powerful people behind Jin Hua Restaurant, but he could also go to Boss Jin if they had any problems later.

Zhao Zheng'an was purposely hinting at Wang Jicheng not to give birth to rebellious behavior's intention,it was not that he couldn't do anything about him.

Wang Jicheng nodded his head with a serious face, saying that he remembered. From his point of view, he had no cares, no one to rely on. Moreover, he usually had problems even in supporting himself. Now that he had such a good home, he was naturally very happy (Tl notes: the original one is 'unable to contain his joy'),so how could he abandon it?

Therefore he was so grateful to his two masters that he secretly decided that he would follow them no matter what.His masters are his family.

Within a few days, Zhao Zheng'an had figured out Wang Ji Cheng's personality which was a big silly man. If you tell him to go east, he won't dare to go west. Usually he was just a silly guy who laughed foolishly. However, he was actually an obstinate man, when he worked, he gave it all and didn't slack off.

Zhong Ziqi was especially amazed and told him that this kind of person was classified as an uncommon one and they were lucky to have met him.As long as a little benefit was given to him, he will remember it for the rest of his life and unswerving to the end.

Zhao Zheng'an nodded his head. Although he agreed with his opinion, he felt that he should observe the situation for a few more days.

Zhao Xue Mei and the others at the workshop watched Zhao Zheng'an walk around with the strange and fierce-looking man every day. At first they were quite nervous, but then they heard from Zhao Zheng'an that this was the new manager who had been recruited.Usually, if he and Zhong Ziqi were not here, they should listen to him.

Zhao Xue Mei and the others naturally did not dare to have any objections. Furthermore, as they came into contact with him, they found that this man was not as difficult to approach as he appeared to be. He was quite an easy going and honest person.

"(Big)Young Master (大少爷) , why didn't you tell them my true identity?" This was what Wang Jicheng did not understand.

Zhao Zheng'an was a little uncomfortable listening to this awkward address. At first, Wang Ji Cheng had called him (主子) Master, then later on, he even tried to call him '姥爷' (Lao Ye, it mean Lord/ Master respectfully). In Wang Ji Cheng's words, 'He (himself) is the servant and he is the master' so he dared not to offend his superiors. In the end, after going through such a struggle, he could only call him by this awkwardly sounding title.

"Although you were bought by me as a servant. But I did buy you with the intention of needing you to look after this place for me. So there is nothing wrong with my introduction. My Fu Lang and I are going for a faraway trip in a few days.You must learn and take it seriously so that I can leave it to you with confidence."