Chapter 22: 小狗 (Little Dog)

Wang Cuihua's face turned blue with embarrassment, not expecting that the foolish man he used to bully and take advantage of would now dare to disobey him and not listen to his words again. Thinking about today's incident, Wang Cuihua knew that he could not count on this foolish man, so he glared at him with hatred and said to Zhong Ziqi with immediate change of a smile on his face,

"Qi Ge'er, look, we are all family, we can't let others take advantage of us, can we?"

        "Oh, how do you say that?" Zhong Ziqi looked at him with amusement, how could he not be aware of his little narrow minded intention?

        "Don't you need vegetables now? We have so many in our vegetable garden, pick as many as you want!" Wang Cuihua sulked and got straight to the point.

        "Oh,I see! " Zhong Ziqi looked thoughtful, "So – it's okay even if I don't pay?"

        Wang Cuihua's smile froze as he said unnaturally, "Look, it's not easy for our family, your brother is twelve this year,and he's going to get married in two years, so it's – our family isn't rich either."

        "Stop it! –We've already split up the family, we've split up, do you understand? It was agreed at the time that we would not interfere with each other's finances, do you want me to find the note and read it to you again?" Zhong Ziqi said with a smirk.

"You ...." Wang Cuihua also stopped pretending and returned to his original nature: "Good for you Zhong Ziqi, your wings are hardened, right? If you don't bring me some money out today, I won't leave!"

        Zhong Ziqi laughed at that,  turned his head,and quickly changed his face, with tears in his eyes,he come to Zhao Zheng'an's body with suffering expression: "Zheng'an, Amu is bullying me, please help me kick him out, okay?"

Zhao Zheng'an immediately to be flustered, appease the suffering wife, now in his world, wife is the most important,if his wife said one, he would not say two, even if the one in front of him is his Amu, but bullying his wife is not allowed, he walked over with a tiger face.

"You ... What are you doing? You fool! I told you, I am your Amu, how can you help an outsider? Don't come over!!!" Wang Cuihua backed up nervously, screaming.

"Wife is not an outsider!!!" Zhao Zheng'an became even angrier then he pulled Wang Cuihua by the arm, pulling him out of the door before turning back and quickly closing the door.

        Zhong Ziqi, who was watching, secretly applauded.

"Okay, both of you... you're all working together to bully me... I'll let everyone know and give me justice." Wang Cuihua was outside the door, knocking, but the door was not opened so he had to stop and walk away in anger.

        Zhong Ziqi listened to the sound of voices getting farther and farther away, he looked very happy.

"Wife, don't be angry!" Zhao Zheng'an carefully soothed, his hand tightly gripping Zhong Ziqi's slippery little hand.

        "Eh? I'm not angry, I'm not angry if I don't see him." Zhong Ziqi said in a serious manner, not feeling the need to explain anything for having tricked someone.

A silly Zhao Zheng'an remembered his wife's words, he didn't like Amu, so... then he wouldn't like him either!

Zhong Ziqi didn't know what Zhao Zheng'an was thinking, but as he walked back into the house, thinking that with Wang Cuihua's personality, he would not let him go, therefore he would go out and slander the two of them, but his reputation was already bad enough, could it be any worse than now?