Chapter 15: 吃核桃 (Eating Walnut)

zhong ziqi searched in the house and found a porcelain jar that was not much taller than his palm, chubby and very light and cute. he carefully washed the porcelain jar with water and steamed it in the pot for a while to disinfect it. scoop out the hot water in a pot and put it in a clean basin to dry. wash the apples and pears, peel and pit them, cut them into small cubes, put them in porcelain jars, sprinkle half a spoonful of sugar on each layer, and so on repeatedly put into the jars that are almost full of fruit before stopping.

then pour the boiling water that has just been cooled into the jar until it spreads through the fruit, then cover the lid and put it in the pot to steam, about ten minutes or so to open the pot and take it out, close the lid tightly around all the seals to prevent running out of gas and then put it in the corner to cool.

when zhao zheng'an woke up, the sun in the sky had already set, rubbing his eyes zhao zheng'an did not find his daughter-in-law in the house, he stammered, pulled the edge of his shoes to the kitchen, and shouted: "daughter-in-law? daughter-in-law? "what about

the kitchen?" zhong ziqi replied in a loud voice that he was now cooking a hot meal, and he was not very hungry when he ate at noon.

zhao zheng'an came all the way to see zhong ziqi with a signature smirk on his face: "daughter-in-law." 

if you don't say that habit is a terrible thing, in just a few days, he has become accustomed to zhao zheng'an's casual daughter-in-law, and he is also accustomed to zhao zheng'an's smirk, and even more accustomed to zhao zheng'an's existence. zhong ziqi couldn't help but think that today's seemingly calm but calm underside is actually a bunch of messy entanglements that make people confused, but they still have to go on with a hard scalp.

"daughter-in-law?" zhao zheng'an's enlarged face was presented in front of zhong ziqi, and zhong ziqi, who shook the god, even found that this guy's eyelashes were really upturned and long on his handsome and rough face, and it was unexpectedly very harmonious and very... aattractive?

zhong ziqi's throat moved back to his senses, and he reached out and pushed away the face that was close at hand, thinking with a wooden face, what did he think? how could he find him tempting? there must have been an illusion, he must be too tired, today or early rest.

but zhong ziqi's idea was not realized in the end, because zhao zheng'an refused to sleep after eating, and pulled zhong ziqi to play with him.

"wash and sleep!" zhong ziqi said with a fierce face.

zhao zheng'an looked at him with grievance and pouted: "but daughter-in-law, i am not sleepy, i want to play with you." "..."

you don't sleep me!" however, looking at zhao zheng'an's pitiful eyes, his heart could not help but be soft, he was very busy every day, and he did not have time to play with him, and he was not at ease to let him out, and he could only stay in the small courtyard every day, so it must be really stuffy, right?

zhong ziqi simply took two small benches to sit in the courtyard, and then took the pecans that he had picked from the mountains in the afternoon, found a hard brick from the yard, smashed the walnuts, and then picked out the walnut meat inside and stuffed it into zhao zheng'an's mouth.

zheng an smashed the bar and chewed twice with his mouth, which was very delicious, and then took the turn of the head in zhong ziqi's hand and crouched there to crack and smash. smashing it out also learned from zhong ziqi's appearance, took out the walnut meat and quickly stuffed it into zhong ziqi's mouth. zhong ziqi was slightly stunned, and then ate it with the corners of his mouth cocked.

the stars in the summer night are twinkling with brilliance. in that small remote courtyard, a man squatted on the ground and smashed walnuts, and a man sat on a stool with his hands on his head, looking sideways at the tall man next to him, with a soft face and a relaxed look. <