Chapter 69: 酸 (sour ??)

After a deep sleep, the next day, when Zhong Ziqi woke up, Zhao Zheng'an was already up. The meal was ready. The medicine was also ready, just waiting for him to get up.

Zhong Ziqi scratched his head, he was rarely embarrassed:"I woke up late."

Zhao Zheng'an still kept a happy face: "You are tired. The doctor has said you have to rest more every day, it's me who couldn't sleep and got up early."

When he thought he was having a child, his heart was full of happiness that he couldn't sleep, so he got up at dawn and personally went to boil the medicinal herbs.

After Zhong Ziqi got dressed and washed up, he sat down at the dining table to eat. He still didn't have any appetite today so he forced himself to eat a bowl of food under Zhao Zheng'an's worried gaze.

After he finished eating, Zhao Zheng'an handed Zhong Ziqi the decoction medicine and took out a packet, which Zhong Ziqi opened in confusion and found that it contained a few pieces of sugar cube. Even if Zhong Ziqi didn't eat it, he still felt the sweetness in his heart.

There is someone who cares for you and loves you like this, what is the use of being pretentious? Give birth to a baby then just give birth to the baby ba!

After finishing the medicine, Zhong Ziqi and Zhao Zheng'an went to the clinic. Although it was early in the morning, there were already people lining up. However it was good that there were not many people. Zhao Zheng'an and Zhong Ziqi were no longer surprised at the strange sights, they lined up directly on the back.

"Doctor."

The divine doctor lifted his head up to look at the two of them and got up: "You two come with me."

Zhao Zheng'an and Zhong Ziqi hurriedly followed. There was also a small room on the inner side of the medical hall, obviously it was used for resting. The divine doctor pointed towards Zhao Zheng'an and said, "Take off your clothes and lie down here!"

After hearing what he said, Zhao Zheng'an took a look at Zhong Ziqi before he slowly began to undress.

Zhong Ziqi was a little embarrassed and wanted to go out.

"Just take off your upper clothes, you don't need to take off your trousers! Take off your shoes too." The divine doctor saw the two of them misunderstood and explained it.

Zhao Zheng'an hurriedly did as the doctor said, to only reveal the place that should be revealed.

Zhong Ziqi took a chair and sat at a distant place, holding his breath as he watched the doctor take out the needles and stick it one by one into each of Zhao Zheng'an's acupuncture points.

In a short while,he saw Zhao Zheng'an sweating profusely, with a painful look on his face.

After sticking the needles on the upper body, the divine doctor ran a few more needles in the heart of his feet, only then he finished. Before leaving, the miracle doctor instructed Zhong Ziqi to remind him and ask him to remove the needles in about half an hour.

Zhong Ziqi immediately answered yes, then the doctor went out since there were still a lot of people waiting for him outside.

After the divine doctor left, Zhong Ziqi moved the stool to the side of the bed. He looked at him lying on his back like a hedgehog, unable to hold back his laughter so he asked, "How does it feel?"

Zhao Zheng'an sighed helplessly: "Is that very funny?"

Zhong Ziqi clutched his hand into a fist, placed it on the front of his mouth, coughed twice: ".....is it hurt? It looks so scary!"