Chapter 23: 麻烦上门 (Trouble come to the door)

After sending Zhao Amu away, Zhong Ziqi walked into the kitchen in a happy mood. What made Zhong Ziqi laugh was that Zhao Zheng'an was still staring at the two puppies with his eyes wide open, which looked funny and harmonious.

"Eat up! It's delicious." Zhao Zheng'an nudged the bone with a look of anticipation, he imagined that, in the future, the dog would look like an impressive presence, he would be so imperious when he took it out, and Hu Zi and the others would definitely envy him.

The dogs were still small,after holding out for so long, when they saw that the man in front of them was really harmless, they dropped their guard. The big one came over to take the bone away, while the little one followed him to the corner so they could eat it together.

Zhao Zheng'an gave a happy smile.

"Do you like it?" Zhong Ziqi asked.

"Like it."

"Name it if you like it!"

Zhao Zheng'an thought seriously about it but he eventually shook his head, he couldn't think of one: "Wife,you name it!"

When Zhong Ziqi saw that he really couldn't think of one, so he had to name it instead, seeing that the two dogs had dark fur, he said casually, "Let's call them Da Hei (Big Black)and Xiao Hei (Little Black)."

He wouldn't admit that he was a loser at naming!

Zhao Zheng'an clapped his hands happily and shouted at the two little dots who were eating so well, "Da Hei! Xiao Hei! "

The dogs didn't care about him.

Zhong Ziqi shook his head,left him alone, now he had two puppies to play with, so he wouldn't be bored anymore.

In the evening, after dinner, Zhong Ziqi sat on the bed and counted the money he had made in the past few days. In the nearly half a month since he had opened the shop, he had made a net profit of nearly two Guan(One Guan= string of 1000 cash). For an average family, two Guan is more than enough for half a year's expenses.

Zhong Ziqi was not satisfied, now that he had passed the initial difficult period, he wanted to think of something more permanent and profitable, the cold noodle business was only for this season, after that it was gone, it was better to ... Suddenly Zhong Ziqi had an idea in mind.

The next day, Zhong Ziqi went out to his stall as usual. It didn't take long for the peace and quiet time to pass as the trouble came to the door.

"Who are you?" Zhong Ziqi looked warily at the three men in front of him. The leader of the group was a middle-aged man with an oversized body, gleaming across his whole face, a goatee on his chin and narrowing his small eyes,looking shrewd and ruthless.

"You are the owner of this noodle stall, right? I am the owner of Changshun Restaurant, my surname is Chang." Boss Chang said with a smile.

The other customers in the stall had already got up and left, they knew very well what kind of person he was.

"I wonder what is the purpose of Master Chang's visit to my small stall?" Zhong Ziqi looked at this man, he knew that he was not a good person, he just hoped that he would not come hard and hurt the innocent.

Zhao Ning, Zhao Sheng and Zhao Zheng An were all standing behind Zhong Ziqi, watching nervously.

"I heard that not too long ago, Jin Hua Restaurant's boss came, and I also heard that you turned him down, so what I came for, I'm sure you know what it is for, think about it carefully oh, I'm not as good as that old man." The old man said with a smile as he looked around. It's just that Boss Jin's smile looked kind, this person, on the other hand, looked eerie.