Chapter 60 :跑商(Run a business)

The next day was a fine, sunny day, as what Uncle Huang had said, the air temperature had fallen rapidly so wearing autumn clothes was no longer resistant to the cold.

Zhong Ziqi fished out a double layered jacket and put it on before he found another one for Zhao Ning to wear.

Although the rain had cleared, the country roads were still muddy and difficult to walk on. They were so deep that they were covered in mud.

When these several people entered the town, Huang Amu and Uncle Huang had already opened the shop door and were busy inside.

"You've come? The road is not good, right?" Huang Amu looked red-faced as he greeted Zhong Ziqi, Zhao Amu and the others.

"Yeah, if not for the purpose of earning money, otherwise, I wouldn't come out." Zhao Amu flicked his clothes in disgust (Tl :because of the muddy road).

As they chatted, they started to work on their own affairs.

It was still early, but some customers were starting to come in one by one. Zhong Ziqi found out that Uncle Huang's son had arrived too at some point. He was standing not far from him, sensing his line of sight, he immediately turned his gaze towards then stepped towards him.

"Do you...need anything?" Zhong Ziqi asked.

Huang Jin Lei shot him a look and said, "I'm older than you, just call me Lei Ge."

"Er...Brother Lei (Lei Ge) ." Zhong Ziqi called out smoothly.

Huang Jin Lei gave a 'Hn' and said with a serious expression, "Thanks to you and your husband for taking care of my parents. Otherwise the two of them wouldn't be in their current state now." Every day was fulfilling (and prosperous).

Zhong Ziqi hurriedly said after he had heard what he said: "No need to thank me, you're too polite Lei Ge! When my Fu Jun (husband) and I first came to town to do business, it was Huang Amu and Uncle Huang who kept helping me.The one that needed to say thank you, it should be us."

Huang Jin Lei shook his head and did not argue with him, the reason for this matter he had heard from his Amu, although they had done some small help, but Zhong Ziqi had also given them money. So no one owes anyone anything.

"Let's not talk about that! I see you guys are quite busy, why don't I help you out?"

Although Huang Jin Lei's appearance was a bit fierce, his personality was gentle and polite.

"It's not much to do, just serve the customers' orders and collect the money." Zhong Ziqi told him the prices. Huang Jin Lei nodded his head to express that he had remembered.

The work in Zhao Ning's hands was done by Huang Jin Lei, so Zhao Ning who was able to rest, leaned next to Zhong Ziqi and said curiously: "It's done pretty well."

Zhong Ziqi was unconcerned: "It's not like it's a difficult task?"

"The main thing is that he doesn't look like a man who does this kind of work."

"Do I look like one to you?" Zhong Ziqi asked Zhao Ning.

"Er ..." Zhao Ning rubbed his nose and stopped talking.

Noon was the busiest time for them, and there were times when they couldn't even get a bite of rice. So the crowd had developed a habit of eating on their own so whoever was hungry,they could eat whatever they liked and they could also eat whatever they wanted inside the shop.

The few people in the shop were either too old or weak, so how could they have so much appetite? Only Zhao Sheng had a bigger appetite, and Zhao Zheng'an, who was still considered as a sick person when he was around, also had a pretty big appetite.The crowd was teasing the two for a long time because of this, but when they saw the amount of food Huang Jin Lei had, the crowd suddenly thought in their hearts that they had really misjudged Zhao Sheng and Zhao Zheng'an before. (Tl: laugh)