Chapter 2

The eldest princess is notoriously bad-tempered. When she saw that someone dared to hurt her son, her anger suddenly came up.

    Shen Kuo said quickly: "Mother, we are just kidding."

    The eldest princess was angry: "Since he is already married and married to his husband, don't the Su family even teach him this principle?"

    Su Muqian's posture is straight and straight: "I don't want to be locked in the back house all day long. If you think of me as that kind of brother, you will see me wrong."

    The eldest princess is someone who dares to challenge the queen. Seeing him like this, she laughed angrily and said, "Why, I wronged you with my son? If you have such arrogance, it would have been bad to resist the decree at first. Why should you marry me and talk about it? It's such a boring thing to say."

    "Our Su family were born to be on the battlefield. We shouldn't be regarded as something to be enjoyed by your royal family members." His eyes were red.

.I wanted to say these words for a long time, but never had the chance to say them. Their family defended the family and defended the country with heavy casualties, and now they have ended up like this, and their hearts are extremely sad.

    The eldest princess said: "Joke, I have always respected the royal family in Daqi, not to mention that you married. It is a matter of the emperor to let your brother who is a man marry into the royal family."

    Su Muqian swayed slightly.

    Shen Kuo said: "Mother!"

    The eldest princess was also in a hurry just now, and said nothing. Then he said: "My son is pitiful, to be married to such a person who doesn't know how to plan and vulgar, please ask someone to bandage it."

    Shen Kuo said: "There is no bleeding anymore. You also calm down. Now that he is pregnant, you should take more care."

    The eldest princess said, "Humph." She didn't like General Su at first, but after hearing what he said today, she immediately wanted to beat him. Dao said, "Daqi has no shortage of people who can fight. . . There is no shortage of children in our government. I'll spare you this time on the face of my son's plea for you. If there is another time, don't blame me for being ruthless. "

    Seeing Su Muqian pursing his lips, Shen Kuo refused to accept it.

    Shen Kuo quickly coaxed his mother out, saying that those servants were clumsy and would not serve others at all.

    The eldest princess has always been obedient to her son, and then left here with her son. Before leaving, he said, "My son has a good heart, but it's a pity that he is not hot. If it's a big deal, I'll keep him at home. If my mother finds more concubines for you in the future, I won't let you be wronged."

    Shen Kuo said: "There are many people in the back house, and it's not clean. You'd better do your best and give your son a little free time." Shen Kuo looks handsome, and he is used to being likeable, even the eldest princess can't bear it. Said: "Forget it, I'm worrying about it for nothing."

.Before leaving, he ordered again: "Don't let him rest on your head."

    Shen Kuo smiled and said, "I know."

    The eldest princess is a bright and moving beauty. She looks like she is about twenty-eight. She is really a flower of wealth in the world. He smiled and nodded his face with a heavy face, and said, "You."

    It's no wonder that Shen Kuo hasn't been attracted to people for so many years. His mother is very beautiful. His father was the champion, and he grew up in the palace. I have seen too many beautiful women.