Chapter 25

Su Muqian immediately wrote a flying pigeon biography for his brother, also printed his private seal, stamped with a varnish seal on the outside, and handed it over to Shen Kuo.

    Shen Kuo said: "Did you tell my uncle, you must bring more people."

    Su Muqian looked at him with bright eyes, and emphasized, "It's not my uncle, it's General Su." His brother has always been the pride of their family, regardless of seniority, he was called according to his military rank.

    Shen Kuo's eyes were curved: "Aren't we a family?"

    Shen Kuo was originally a character of the capital's boundless wind and moon, and his appearance was very outstanding. Even Su Muqian had to admit that Shen Kuo was a gentleman full of elegant temperament, but when he smiled, he had a feeling of boundless wind and moon.

    Su Muqian looked at him for a while, but he didn't even realize that his relationship with him was getting more and more intimate, and said, "Then it has to be called General Su."

.Shen Kuo didn't bother with him on this topic, and said another way: "What is your brother's name? Mu Qian? Or Qian Qian?"

    Su Muqian's face turned red all of a sudden. Said: "My brother is not so nauseous."

    Seeing that he was uncomfortable, Shen Kuo should have just accepted it. But came the interest. Said: "He really never called him that? Isn't this my only name?"

    Shen Kuo's parents looked excellent, and the way they smiled and ridiculed was really charming. Su Muqian was a bit overwhelmed, and should have rejected his words, but for some reason, his tongue was stiff, and his brain seemed to be mucus, and he couldn't even speak.

    Shen Kuo only thought that General Su Xiao's lips were beautiful and wanted to kiss him, but he was afraid that he would be mad at him. Had to temporarily press the heart of the mind. Went out with this letter.

.As soon as Shen Kuo released the carrier pigeons, he watched Lan Ting come over, bowed to him and said, "Master Shizi, Concubine Shizi, please come over for dinner."

    Shen Kuo raised his eyebrows slightly, and Su Muqian took the initiative to invite him. Said: "Don't call him Concubine Shizi in the future, call him General Su Xiaojun."

    Lan Ting quickly said yes.

    Shen Kuo passed by.

    Su Muqian took the initiative a lot: "Can the carrier pigeon be released?"

    Shen Kuo nodded.

    Su Muqian was obviously relieved: "On behalf of the entire army, I thank you." This time, it was a lot more solemn. Weapons are the most difficult thing to do right now. Even if you have money, you may not be able to buy them. Besides, they don't have money yet. Their military expenses are all collected from east to west, and the soldiers and soldiers are dressed like a miscellaneous army. After winter, they will wear whatever clothes they want to keep warm.

    Wearing several layers in one go is commonplace.

.Cotton jackets are handed down from generation to generation, and they are hard and caked inside, and they are not warm at all.

    Although the Su family was the chief officer during the war, his subordinates were all personal soldiers. Seeing them starving and freezing, they also had trouble sleeping and eating.

    Shen Kuo's eyes suddenly became more serious: "Is there anything else missing?"

    Su Muqian said, "There is still a shortage of food, clothes, cloth, horses, oxen, and farm implements." Seeing that Shen Kuo was not so difficult to speak, he also told him other things.