Chapter 26

When the first team arrived at the pick-up location, it was three days later than the original plan. As soon as they arrived, a black-faced middle-aged man dressed as a bodyguard walked over and said, "But Su Shao's person?"

    The first captain's eyes froze when he saw him. He could feel that the other party's temperament was very special, as if he had experienced it on the battlefield.

    The captain shook hands with him and said, "That's right." When the two shook hands, they were very close, and they showed the token without a trace!

    The black-faced man glanced at it and said quickly, "Come with me." There were traders and pawns everywhere on the dock, and all kinds of fishy smells filled the air. Don't know who is hiding in which corner?

    Their team of 200 people is out of tune with this side, and eyes fall on them from time to time. .Then he listened to the person who looked like an escort and said: "The bandits in Lianyun Village burned, killed and looted, and it would be good to rely on the brothers to take these people into a pot."

    Although the captain was caught off guard, he was smart and immediately said: "This is a matter of duty, and it is obligatory." They came from the army, and they didn't think there was anything in the army, but after they came out, their sense of discipline was too obvious. Coupled with these people dressed neatly, when they came, the people on the pier didn't dare to speak!

    Passing by the surrounding water, there are many fish and dragons selling illicit salt, and the bandits nearby are also a bit fiercer than others. Even Yunzhai has become famous. It is said that the righteous married more than 500 brothers, and even the local county government dared not move.

    Although the local county government did not dare to provoke these people, they issued a reward, and those who cleared the stockade could get five hundred taels of silver. Under the heavy reward, there would always be waves of people rushing up.

.After receiving the people, the black-faced man took them all the way, and soon entered the woods, and there was no one around. The black-faced man said: "Lianyunzhai has been cleared by us, and there is no one there. You can take advantage of the night to sell the goods." Then he added: "Do you only have so many people?"

    As soon as the sentence fell, the captain of the first team was a little annoyed. What do you mean by this, look down on people?

    When they arrived at Lianyun Village, all the goods were placed in the house, and everyone changed into a different appearance after reading it.

    The first team took eight days to go out, but it took fifteen days to go back. General Su was not at ease, and sent scouts to look out. Once they found someone, they should come back and report!

    The people in the first team are all elites among the elites. If they don't come back for so many days, there is no problem.

    Soon someone reported that they had returned from fifty miles away with a large amount of stuff.

.After so many days of impatience, there was finally news. General Su called his team to respond. He followed on horseback.

    The two sides met at forty miles away.

    All of them are pulling cars, or two people are carrying boxes. So go slower. And after many days on the road, I was exhausted physically and mentally. Everyone looked miserable, but everyone's spirits were excited, not only the people from the first team, but also the black-faced men. The things he was carrying were curved and stretched, as if there was no end in sight.