Chapter 20

Lu Qing conceded defeat, ran on horseback, exhaled the sullen anger in his heart, and said, "Sure enough, there are people outside. I thought my equestrian skills were good. Compared with you, it's nothing."

    Su Muqian said: "Our Su family has been trained strictly since childhood!"

    Although Lu Qing had not met Su Muqian for a long time, he liked him very much. Talk to him about something about the capital, and the two of them could not help but slow down their horses and walked leisurely in the woods. There were many deer, roe deer and the like around. They came over at noon, and the sun was shining down the branches. , the view is beautiful.

    After a while, they heard the sound of horse hooves in the distance. They followed and saw Shen Kuo, who was wearing black clothes, running on horseback.

    He also held a big yellow rabbit in his hand, and looked at them with happy eyes: "Look, I caught it."

.Shen Kuo looked handsome, and when he laughed, he couldn't take his eyes away.

    After Shen Kuo ran over, he slowed down the horse's pace.

    Lu Qing saw that the rabbit was still alive and uninjured.

    Shen Kuo seemed to see his question, and then said: "I got off the horse just now and caught it!" There was a youthful air about him, and he said, "I'll have someone peel off the skin completely and give you a warm hand and cover. Let's grill the meat on charcoal for a while."

    Su Muqian nodded, still thinking about the charcoal-grilled rabbit last time. The cooking skills of Shizifu are indeed extraordinary. He used to eat roasted rabbits in Mobei, just smeared with a layer of coarse salt. The coarse salt penetrated into the meat when roasting, but the rabbits always have an earthy smell. not fall.

    But the food here not only has no fishy smell at all, but the skin is crispy and delicious. The last time two people ate a rabbit that big, they didn't get enough. .Now that he mentions this, he is thirsty.

    Su Muqian holds his own identity and will never say such words.

    But Grandpa Shizi had a good heart with him, and today he deliberately caught a big rabbit, and he could enjoy it again.

    Su Muqian invited Lu Qing a piece.

    Lu Qing and the two of them had a bad temper, and were afraid of being entangled by the prince. He readily agreed, now the only one who is not afraid of the prince is the prince.

    Shen Kuo said: "You don't go around anymore." The royal paddock is a big place, and you can't go around for an hour on horseback.

    Su Muqian said: "These animals are all caught, what's the point. When there is a chance in the future, I will take you to Mobei. There are tigers and cheetahs on the mountain over there." , more interesting than here.

    Shen Kuo was laughed at by the little cheetah in his mouth.

.Su Muqian didn't know why, looked at Shen Kuo and said, "What are you laughing at?" Shen Kuo said nothing. But he raised his eyebrows at Su Muqian.

    Although Lu Qing didn't know what the prince was laughing at, seeing that the prince and the prince were not as incompatible as outsiders said, there was already a tacit understanding.

    They went back to the palace together. There was a special cook here. The prince went out, and the cook followed, and directly handed the rabbit to the back. Let him cook some good dishes.

    Several people returned to the house.

    I didn't feel cold when I rode outside just now, but when I came back to the house after the ride, I felt completely frozen.