Chapter 4

Shen Kuo left after eating here, and asked Lan Ting to take care of Su Muqian before leaving.

    Lan Ting repeatedly said yes, Shizi did not like General Su before, but now he has expelled the servants in the main hall because of him, and even took General Su out to ride a horse, openly contradicting the princess, and eating together, which has never happened before. .

    Although it was confusing, Lan Ting was very happy that General Su Xiao personally ordered the marriage. If they are not in harmony, it will be troublesome in the future, not to mention that General Su still has their future little master in his belly, which is something that must not be sloppy.

    After Shen Kuo left.

    Lan Ting reminded General Su Xiao to choose some servants.

    The servants in the Shen residence are all networked, and those who can serve are not ordinary people. Today, Shizi got angry and sent all these servants away, so he could just take the opportunity to choose some newcomers who use his hands together.

.Su Muqian immediately wanted to understand the relationship. To Lan Ting: "You go and screen it first, and I'll look at it later. I want those who are simple and loyal."

    Lan Ting said: "The slave must handle this." Then he went to deal with it.

    General Su Xiao married into the Shen residence, and many pairs of eyes were staring at him. There are rules in everything, and many people are old slaves who have been here for a long time. They are half the masters in the Shen residence, and they are rich. After being sent back, not only did he have no errands, he also lost his old face.

    These servants didn't dare to say that the prince was wrong, so they all aimed at this General Su who came from the barbarian land of Mobei. There were five waves of people who just came to the housekeeper to cry. I heard that Shiziye's nanny had also complained to the old lady.

    Everyone knows there's going to be a show.

.Before waiting for the old lady's response, Lan Ting came over to choose someone. He used to be the personal servant of the Shizi, and he did things very properly and decently. General Su Xiao is a man who leads troops to fight. He does not rub the sand in his eyes, and he is very attentive to the things that he specially handed over to him. He knew the conduct of these servants in the mansion. He handed the list to the housekeeper, and even the housekeeper sighed that there were capable people around him.

    The people Lanting wants are honest people. It's just that these people don't perform well on weekdays, but they all have clean backgrounds. Do not have too close friendship with anyone in the house.

    The housekeeper complained in his heart, and changed all the servants on Shiziye's side. Even he couldn't resist. Some belong to the old lady, some belong to the princess, and some are senior servants. They all shouted to go back to serve.

    The housekeeper discussed with Lan Ting: "It's better to add some people in. . . I just heard that Miss Suyu was kicked out to commit suicide. "He has never been in contact with Concubine Shi, so I don't know what kind of temper he has. He can only try it out with Lan Ting.

    This Suyu girl was rewarded by the old lady, saying that she was doing some needlework in the upper room.

    Although she is a girl, she is like a young lady everywhere.

    Everyone felt like a mirror in their hearts, where did they want her to do needlework, it was clear that they wanted her to be a concubine. Suyu girl looks charming and charming.