Chapter 51

The fighting continued for half a month before it ended.

    Su Muqian has a high degree of military acumen. He said that this time the Huns gathered a lot of people, so he should have wanted to have a big one.

    That's how war is, once you can't beat the military, it's only a matter of time before you lose.

    Soon the Su family's army returned to the city and the Xiongnu had been defeated, and they even captured a senior leader and three thousand Xiongnu prisoners of war alive. The senior leader was exchanged for 2,000 cattle and sheep, and one prisoner of war was exchanged for two cattle and sheep.

    This battle is a great victory.

    Su Muqian was extremely happy.

    Shen Kuo and Su Muqian deliberately went to see the Su family's army returning to the city, and they watched everyone get huge cheers when they came in.

    The Su Family Army was like a patron saint, and with them in the city, the people would not be displaced.

.The common people really love them, carrying eggs and grain, and some holding a handful of vegetables, but don't underestimate these foods. In this kind of place, people eat things that are very precious to the common people.

    But the Su family's army was very disciplined and did not take anything from the common people.

    The common people put food into their carriages and turned and ran away, for fear of being overtaken.

    Su Muqian, who came to welcome him, saw that his eyes were all red, but Shen Kuo looked at him with enthusiasm. Sure enough, although the climate in Mobei is extreme, the people are very hot.

    These soldiers are all worthy of respect, and every time they go out, they may not come back.

    After such a big battle, the people who are tired and tired this time need to take a good rest and rest.

    General Su and the main generals of the Soviet military division returned home.

.The family has already prepared hot water for bathing. All of you are rough men from the military camp. Before, you only needed a few buckets of water to wash. When was it so delicate.

    It must have been arranged by General Su Xiao and Shi Ziye.

    Not to mention, hot water can quickly wash away the tiredness.

    After taking a shower and drying the body, the soft close-fitting clothes have been put aside, and the generals are a little surprised when they wear clothes that are made of unknown material but extremely soft.

    They had never seen the world and said to each other, "These clothes are so comfortable, it's like wearing them at all."

    "No."

    General Su said: "It seems to be a tribute." Although this material looks ordinary, if you look closely, there is a layer of darkness, and it must be worth a lot.

    Several other generals said: "It's your brother who is lucky."

.Military division Su said: "Hey, I saw Mu Qian and Shen Kuo in the crowd just now, why are they gone now?"

    Call someone to ask. The servant said: "Little general and Shizi Ye went to see the Xiongnu cubs." In fact, Shen Kuo named the little guy Zhan Zhan, but the local people did not like the Xiongnu.

    General Su was stunned for a moment. He had long forgotten about picking up the child on the battlefield, and only remembered when he was reminded.