Chapter 56

When Shen Kuo went back to the room, he saw that Su Muqian was a little nervous. Their little group was on the cot. Xiao Tuantuan liked to be held, so they hummed when they put it on the bed.

    Shen Kuo said: "You didn't go to the army today?"

    "Go." Su Muqian felt a little depressed when he mentioned this, but he wanted to give but his brother wouldn't let him. He said that the child was still young, so he came back after wandering around there.

    Shen Kuo had been gone for a long time, and he was the only one who kept crying. Su Muqian hugged him for a while, but the child really stopped crying. The feeling of holding up my own son is very special, and I can feel that the little guy sincerely trusts him.

    Tuantuan's body was soft, and even his heart softened a bit.

    And the child has a milky milky smell, which is very good.

    Shen Kuo said: "Oh."

.Xiao Tuantuan snorted several times, and when he saw that no one picked him up, he was not happy.

    Small mouth twitched.

    Su Muqian quickly touched Shen Kuo with his arm: "He's going to cry."

    Shen Kuo used to love Xiao Tuantuan as if he loved the head and flesh, but today he said uncharacteristically, "It's alright, boys are not afraid."

    As soon as the words fell, Xiao Tuantuan cried aggrievedly, but his voice was not small, and Su Muqian's heart suddenly tightened. He wanted to hug but was hampered by his face, but he didn't know that these thoughts showed on his face early.

    Shen Kuo then hugged the little guy in his arms, kissed the little guy on the cheek, and the little guy was lying in the familiar arms again, only then did he stop crying, Shen Kuo smiled and said: "You are still bullying this little thing. people."

.Tuantuan likes to lie in the arms of his two fathers. Although his eyes are red at this moment, he returns to a place where he feels safe and smiles again. The fleshy and fat little brat is really reluctant to even say a word to him.

    Su Muqian was beside him, and he was relieved when he saw that he stopped crying. Said, "Why did you go out for so long?"

    Shen Kuo said while holding the child, "Go and see the crops in the field."

    Su Muqian said: "Thanks to potatoes this year." This year, the life of ordinary people is much better, and even in the army, potatoes have become an indispensable food.

    Sure enough, the eldest son is still well-informed. Like their native Mobei people, they think the land here is not suitable for farming. Unexpectedly, I just couldn't find a suitable seed.

    Su Muqian said, "Brother heard that Da Qin has been transferred outside..I also want to arrange a person for me, I want to hear your opinion! "

    Shen Kuo said: "Although it is arranged to deal with your external affairs, it is inevitable that you will be in and out. There are several unmarried brothers in our house." Including Chu Yan, they are cooking wine.

    Shen Kuo was a little angry when he mentioned this. If Lan Ting really liked that rough guy from Qin Da, he would never let him live such a hard life.

    Lan Ting and the others have served him since childhood, and although they are masters and servants, they regard them as younger brothers. Now that Lan Ting has been coaxed away by a military ruffian, he can never come for a second one.